𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 50: 𝒩ℯ𝓌 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎

Start from the beginning

"Well... Of course I'll be punished...", Amyeong replied and slowly avoided her gaze.

Aiza frowned. She then raised her hand and flicked Amyeong's forehead.

"Ow! Hey! That hurts!", Amyeong pouted while rubbing his forehead.

"Dummy! Why did you even join that organization if you're going to quit? Do you want to die?!", Aiza nagged and raised her hand to hit him but Amyeong took a step back and dodged her hand.

'They're like siblings', the other three boys thought as they watch Aiza and Amyeong hitting and dodging each other.

"W-Wait no... I mean...", Amyeong dodged again. Aiza raised her other hand and hit him.

"Argh! Stop hitting me, master!", Amyeong complained.

"So what are you planning to do now that you're quitting?", Kayden asked. Aiza and Amyeong stopped and looked at Kayden.

"Oh! I'm going to follow my master.", Amyeong replied and pointed Aiza.

"Hmm... Oh well, following me is not a bad idea right now. After all, I already have an idea of how to perfectly hide my identity.", Aiza smiled proudly. Amyeong's face smiled brightly and looked at Aiza with excitement.

"Really? How?", he asked.

"Haha! About that-"

Just before Aiza could finish her word, Aiza could feel her body shrink.

"M-master? A-are you okay?", Amyeong asked worriedly as he looked at Aiza crouching but Aiza raised her thumb to ease his worry.

"Dang! Looks like her state is worse than mine.", Kayden said. Kartein then sighed and shook his head.

"What are you guys talking about?", Amyeong asked confusedly.

Suddenly, a bright light flashed in the room. Amyeong turned his head to face Aiza. His eyes were then widened in surprise upon seeing a Grey mouse standing on Aiza's spot.

Amyeong blinked for a while and turned his head to look for Aiza on the other side of the room but he couldn't find her. He stared back at the mouse with a surprised expression.

"M-master?", Amyeong asked with disbelief.

The mouse smiled proudly, which made Amyeong's jaw drop.

"What do you think? It looks good right?", Aiza asked.

Amyeong slowly nodded and clapped his hands.

"Wow! You transformed!"

"Yeah! And the funny thing is... I'm not the only one who can do this.", Aiza said and smirked.

"What? Who else?", Amyeong asked.

Aiza turned her head and looked at Kayden and Kartein. The two boys sighed and exchanged glances with each other before transforming themselves back into their animal forms.

Amyeong blinked while looking at the orange cat and the white cat on the sofa. He slowly turned his head to Aiza while pointing to Kayden and Kartein.

"So... You guys can transform?", Amyeong asked, feeling surprised.

"Yeah!", Aiza said proudly.

"H-How? I never thought this was possible.", Amyeong said in disbelief.

"Oh, come on! Nothing is impossible for us.", Aiza said and the other two cats nodded with a proud look on their faces.

"Huhuhu! We totally agree to that!", Kayden said with a smug face.

The three animals then burst into laughter. Amyeong and Jiwoo exchanged glances, feeling awkward about how the three of them laughed proudly at themselves.