Mrs.Malik?{Ch.28}

~Zayn's POV~

*GETS A LITTLE DESCRIPTIVE*

"You dick! You gave me a hickey!" Mia yelled at me and threw a pillow at me. I laughed. I walked up behind her and hugged her. "I could do so much worse to you.." i whispered into her ear. she froze, and i smirked. i rubbed her shoulders and she relaxed a bit. "Zayyynnnn..." she whined. "I need you inside of meee.." i laughed. "Eager are we?" i asked. she nodded and i smirked. i layed her down on the bed. i sat in front of her at her entrance. i noticed she was still connected to the heart monitor and it was beeping like crazy. she noticed too and blushed. i unplugged it from her chest and turned it down.

"Are you sure about this? If your not ready, i can wait.." i said. i know its probably her first time.. she nodded her head. "okay.." i said. i pulled down her black panties. and i positioned myself at her entrance and pulled off my boxers. i pushed myself inside of her slowly, giving her time to adjust. "Babe. your so tight." i moaned. she cried out and tears spilled from her eyes. "Oh my god Zayn. Your so big... it hurts" she cried out. i reached over and wiped her tears. "it'll be okay babe." i said. i thrusted in slowly. i watched as her face went from a pained expression, to pleasure. "Oh god. Faster" she moaned out. i thrusted faster and grunted as she moaned. "Louis.." she moaned out. "Say my name.." i moaned. "Liam.." she moaned. "Say it.." i groaned. "Niallll..." she cried out. "Say my name Mia.." i growled. "Harry!" she yelled. "Mia.." i moaned.

"ZAYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!" she cried out. we both released our liquids inside of each other.

i fell back on the bed next to her breathing hard, and we put our clothes back on. i put the heart monitor back on her chest and turned it up. it was beating fast. she laughed. i rolled over and spooned her. "I love you so much." i whispered in her ear. "i love you too." she said.

"i like it when you moan my name." she said giggling. "id like it better if i moaned out your last name." i said slowly. she raised an eyebrow at me. i stood up and took her hand. i lead her over to a side to the room. i got down on one knee and she gave me a weird look. i pulled out a red velvet box from my coat pocket and her eyes grew big. i smiled at her.

"I've been waiting since the day you went in coma to say this to you. ive been trying to find the right words to say. but i think im ready now. Mia Rose Santos. I fell in love with you the moment i met you, and everytime i saw you i was thinking of ways to make you mine. but i think 5 words can help me do this. Mia, will you marry me?" i asked. i opened the box and her eyes lit up when she saw the infinity sign ring encrested with millions of beautiful tiny diamonds. she ran into my arms. "yes! yes! i will. oh my god!" she cried. i smiled.

we linked hands and walked back to the house.