Amnesia, Lies & Cherries{Ch.12}

~Mia's POV~

Wait, what?! Did Niall really just say he loves me? oh my god. But what if Bethany was right? what if this is all just an act. Hold up. Where am i? its really dark. I cant open my eyes. Crap. "Niall!" i tried to scream, but nothing came out. A tall figure aproached me. "It is not your time child." "Go back." he said to me. did i really just almost die?

~waking up from 3-day coma~

i wake up from my 'dream' and start coughing. i look around and notice im in some sort of hospital? must be. "Mia?" i turn my head and look at a red-eyed, tear streak cheeked Niall sitting in a chair across from my (hospital) bed. i blink my eyes and wonder if im still dreaming. didnt i just die? "Nia-" i started but was cut off by Niall jumping up out of his chair and hugging me. i winced sligthly at the pain. "Did i hurt you? im so sorry Mia, about everything. I shouldve came with you, i didnt trust her at all, This is all my fault, i shouldve told somebody the first time, and then-" i cut him off by kissing his soft lips. he smiled at me. "I knew you couldnt resist me." he winked. i just rolled my eyes. "What happened? Why am i here? how long have i been here?" i asked him. "You uh...fell down the stairs, and uh...got knocked unconcious. and youve been unconcious for 3 days." he said while scratching the back of his neck. i knew he was lying. hes hidding something from me, but the doctor said i had a small case of amnesia, and i probably wouldnt have remembered the night i 'fell down the stairs' and some other events before that. oh well. "Oh." was i could say. "yeah. we should probably get going now." he said. i nodded and he picked me up, being careful not to touch my bruised ribs, and signed me out at the front desk. he carried me to his car and started driving. "so...how much do you remember?" he asked. "not much." i replied. "you know who i am right? Im your husband, Niall. We've been married for 2 years." he said seriously. "wha?" im married? what? i dont even remember having a boyfriend. he looked over and saw my shocked face and started laughing. "haha. sorry, i was kidding." he said. and i playfully smacked his arm. he pulled into his driveway. wait.. i thought we were in the u.s.? how did we get to the u.k.? "you don't remember the plane ride? after you uhm...fell, you woke up for a day and we flew to the u.k. because you dont have any uh.. relatives in the u.s., then you passed out on the plane and i had to bring you to a hopsital here. then you didnt wake up for 2 days. Mia, i was so worried about you. I thought i was going to loose you.." he explained sadly. "Whos Mia? and what are talking about?" i asked seriously. he was soo gonna get it for tricking me into thinking i was married. i looked at me with a horrified/shocked face. i decided to keep it up longer. "Who are you?" i asked. "Mia. i thought... you dont rememeber me?" he asked sadly. "no. im sorry, should i?" i asked. oh god. he looked like he was about to start crying. "Naill! i was just kidding! im so sorry. that was a horrible joke." i cried into his arms while he hugged me tight. i ignored the pain in my ribs. "Mia, its fine. i was just so worried." he said into my shoulder. "i love you niall." i whispered into his chest. oh god. he didnt answer me. i knew it! he doesnt like me. i shouldve seen this coming. i backed away from him, and i was about to run, until his hands grabbed mine. "Mia." he said slowly. i got down on my knees and placed my head in my hands. i started sobbing quietly. "Mia." he said again. i ignored him. "I knew it. that voice in my head was right. you dont like me, and i was actually stupid enough to believe it." i cried. he got on his knees in front of me. "Mia. i do like you. i love you. i was just...shocked. i didnt know you liked me." he said quietly. lies. lies. lies. he hates me. god, im so stupid. "Mia, i didnt think you were ready for this, but, Mia Rose Santos, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked me. is he serious? this must be some kind of joke. as soon as i say yes the camera crew will come out and tell me i just got pranked, right? i cant do this. i know he doesnt mean it. nobody loves me. nobody. i got up and ran. i looked back and saw Niall still on the ground watching me, shocked. yeah, he thought i was stupid enough to fall for it. whatever. okay..im in the u.k. and i have nowhere to go..who do i know here besides the boys? i scrolled through my phone until i read the letter 'C' i pressed 'Cherry Lloyd <3' my bestfriend that i met when she was on tour in Austrailia. we became friends and then i found out she was like, some sort of british superstar singer. weird right? oh well. i pressed her contact and listened to the phone ring 3 times, while still running, and she picked up on the 4th ring.

"Ello?" she asked in her british voice. "Hey, Cherry, its Mia." i said. i called her cherry because we met in an ice cream parlor and she ordered a black cherry sundae with cherry drizzle, and a cherry on top. she loves her cherries. "MIA! IVE MISSED YOU! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! WHERE ARE YOU?" she screeched into the phone. i laughed. "Calm down. haha.im actually here, in London. are you here?" i asked her. "your here?! omg! im at my house, ill text you the address." she said excitedly and hung up. she texted me address of her house and i began walking that way. when i turned the corner, i heard an extra pair of foot steps. i turned around and looked at...........a tall stranger with his hood up, and dark glasses on, but i couldnt tell who it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Who was it? was it a pedo.? was it a unicorn? was it a potato? haha. i cant tell you ;)

200+ reads. thank you so much! i promise to update more offten if you keep those views, votes, and comment numbers high ;)