The Wrong Assumptions{Ch.23}

~Niall's POV~

When I got up I noticed Mia and Zayn were gone. I crept up to Zayn's room and saw that both of their cell phones were on the bed. I know this would be snooping, but I just want to make sure she's safe. I took her phone and went to her messages. I stopped breathing when I saw her conversation with 'Mr.Sexy Badboi Malik<3'

"hey beautiful :) xx

hey ugly :P

why do you have to be so mean? ;(

I'm sorry Zaynie! Please forgive me ;(

no.

;'(

on one condition...

grrr. What?

kiss me ;)

nope.

fine. I hate you. :P

I'm sorry I'm sorry! Fine. :P

yay!

:/

pucker up babe ;)

shutup.

make me.

I will.

by kissing me...

grrr. I hate you.

you love me. <3"

And 5 minutes after that:

"Mmmm. You taste like chai ;)

Mmmm. You taste like coffee ;)"

Zayn? What were they doing inbetween those 5 minutes. Probably having sex again. I can't believe this. It hurts me to say this, but she really is starting to act like a slut.

I went to the living room and turned on the tv. Bad mistake.

"One Direction's 'Zayn Malik' and YouTube superstar 'Mia Rose' were spotted snogging at a park together, and walking into a movie theatre holding hands. Does Mr.Malik have a new girlfriend?" The gossip reporter said. I turned off the tv. Wow. And what did she mean by 'YouTube superstar'? I turned on my laptop and searched up 'Mia Rose' on YouTube. Her username was 'Mia_Rose' I clicked on her profile. Wow. She had 3,000 videos and over 2 million subscribers. I clicked on her very first video. It said the video was from about 5 years ago, so she was about 13 or 14 in this video. "Hi." Little Mia said. She was such a cute little kid. "My name is Mia. But most people call me Mia Rose. I am 13 years old, and I live in AUSSSSSSYYYY!" She said. I laughed at her cute little kid voice. "I sing, and play guitar." She said, smiling. Soo...ask some questions and I'll answer them in the next video." She said still smiling. I clicked on the next video. "Okay. I'm going to answer some of your questions. 1) Do you have a boyfriend?-No. And I probably never will. It's not because I don't want to or anything. I'm just..afraid. It's kind of a long story.. 2)you are pretty-that's not really a question, but thanks. 3)will you marry me?-uhm...no? Sorry. 4)What is your favorite color?-purple. 5)who is your favorite band-one direction. 6)who is your fav. from 1D?-uhm...I like Zayn. He's cute. I like his bad boy style, but he seems really nice. I also like Niall though. His irish accent is cool. He seems really sweet. He's really cute. I like them both equally, I can't really decide..." She said. Wow. What was she afraid of? I clicked on the next video. "Okay. Like 500 of you asked me what I'm afraid of for dating. It's kinda personal...but you guys are like, my only friends... Haha." She said. But then we face got serious. She started twiddling when her fingers nervously. "When I was 9, I used to have a sister. Her name was Cecilia, or CeCe for short. She was 22 when she died. It was her birthday. Her husband saw her kiss a guy, but the guy was gay, and it was just a friendly peck on the lips. She got home and her husband beat her to death.." Mia's voice cracked. "I'm afraid to love because I'm afraid to get hurt. Not just physically, mentally too, like in the movies where guys break up with girls for a skank. I don't want that to happen to me...I had a bestfriend, it was a boy, his name was Justin. We were bestfriends, but nothing more. But when I told one of my friends I liked a guy in my class named Mike, they all started to call me a slut...because they thought I was dating Justin, but cheating on him with Mike. Rumors are what make me weak. I hate them so much. They make bestfriends turn on each other, and people get hurt, and not just physically. I'm not a slut. Nor will I ever be. Real sluts disgust me. I will never ever become one. If it seems as if I'm slut, then whatever 'evidence' you have that 'proves' I'm a slut. Is wrong." She said. Wow. I never knew that. And if she really hates sluts, and she isn't one, that means nothing really did happen in that closet. They were just making noises. And she didn't kiss Harry, Harry kissed her. But with Zayn, the snogging and stuff was true. I should have never assumed that they were really doing that in a closet. She's probably still a virgin. And now it's my fault she's with Zayn, because I didn't trust her. It's all my fault, and loosing her was the consequence.

Zayn has liked Mia from the moment we met her, just like me. And in the video, the first name she said was Zayn, not Niall. Maybe she has liked Zayn this whole time. It doesn't matter. If she's happy, I'm happy. That's all that matters...right?