Odd dreams & Confessions{Ch.18}

~Mia's POV~

I had only fallen asleep for a few minutes when I heard quiet sobs. I thought everyone was asleep..? I looked up and saw blonde hair in the crack of Harry's door. "Niall?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Save it." He said. He walked off and slammed his door shut. Harry woke up to the soud of Niall throwing things in his room. What's his problem? Harry got up and ran to Niall's door banging on it loudly. "NIALL!" He yelled. I walked up to Harry and looked at him in confusion. "What's his problem?" I asked him. He just shrugged his shoulder. We were banging on his door for about 20 minutes and Harry finally gave up. He walked back to his room and fell asleep. I sat against Niall's door with my head in my hands. "Of course.." I heard him mumble. I fell asleep against his door but I was awoken when I heard him talking in his sleep. "Nooo! Mia! Come back!" He was whining in his sleep. He was dreaming about me? Weird..

"Mia. I'm sorry, okay? I don't know what I did.." He mumbled. "I love you...but it's obvious you love someone else.." He continued. What is he talking about? I love him, who else would he be talking about. "I'm going to fucking kill you Harry...if you hurt Mia..I'll fucking kill you! She deserves better than you..she deserves me.." He whispered. Woah. Did he just.. Wow.

I heard him wake up panting. I pretended to be asleep as he came out. He saw me and picked me up and layed me on his bed. "I know your not asleep.." He mumbled to me. "Yes I am! I mean- dammit." I said and we both laughed. "I'm guessing you heard me talking in my sleep." He said. I nodded. "Mia, did I do something wrong? I thought you liked me and when I asked you to be my girlfriend you seemed so happy, then you thought for a moment and you seemed upset. And then I see you with Harry.." His voice cracked at the end. "I-I..." I didn't know what to say. "I didn't know...I thought..why me Niall? Why me? Your famous and you could have any girl, so why me, of all people?" I asked him. "I don't want any girl, I want you. Your beautiful, and smart, and I love it when I make you blush, and I love how shy you are around me, and your brave, and strong, and-" I cut him off by kissing his soft irish lips. He smiled. "So does this mean that's a yes?" He asked. Yes for what? Ohhh. "YES!" I hugged him and he smiled at me. "I love you." He mumbled into my shoulder. "I love you too Niall" I smiled.