(Ch.8 Recap) {Ch.9}

A/N: Omg whats gonna happen? you really wanna know? okay. ill really tell you this time.

Bethany is going to get a gun from her car and point it at Mia and Nialls gonna jump in front of the gun and die. lol jk. you'll just have to read to find out what really happens ;) sorry for the cliff hanger in ch.9 hahaha ;) i love my awesome readers <3 xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Nialls's POV~

After i stormed out of the house i walked myself to the nearby bar. I sat down at the bar and took a couple of shots. I got up to go to the bathroom, and when i came back there was a girl with her head in her arms on the table, with black curly hair messily put up in a bun sitting next to my chair.

Being the stupid and drunk guy i am, i found myself trying to make a conversation with her. "Hey. Whats wrong?" I asked her. She sighed and answered me, "Im in love with a guy who thinks of me as a charity case, kissed his best friend, and got beaten by my aunt and cousin, and now i just need to go to bed." "Im sorry to hear that." i slurred. "Whats your name?" I asked her. " Mia." She replied flatley. Mia, thats a pretty name where have I- Holy shit. Mia? My Mia? she loves me? she thinks i think of her as a charity case? no way. i love her. why would she think that- wait, did she just say she kissed my bestfriend? if it was one of the boys, i am going to kill them. they know i like her. Obviously detecting an odd silence she looked up at me. "Oh my god." we both said at the same time. it was Mia. my Mia. my love. and she had tears and black mascara streaks coming down from her beautiful eyes. i before i could say anything she ran out of the bar. "MIA!!! MIAAAAA!!! COME BACK!" I called to her as she ran. but she kept running. about a block later i finally caught up to her. dang she was fast. she ran into the garage and slammed the door on my face and locked it. "Mia!" i yelled while banging on the door. "Go away!" she yelled at me. "Mia, please, let me in." i said. i heard her stand up and slowly unlock and open the door. i walked in and shut the door behind me. okay, this is it. i grabbed her cheeks (on her face lol you pervy readers) and kissed her. ive been waiting so long for this, it was exactly like i imagined it. it was amazayn(directioner humor lol). "Ni-" Mia started but was interupted by the door being swung open and an extremly beyond pissed Bethany stood in the doorway with a shocked expression on her face and her arms crossed.

Fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Chapter 10 was pretty much just a re-cap of chapter 9, but in Niall's point of view, but next chapter will be in Mia's and will explain everything that happened after that.

83 views, omg thank you so much guys!!! <3 i love you all!! :)