Clumsy me.{Ch.10}

~Mia's POV~

"Ni-" i started, but was cut off by the door being swung open and a very pissed Bethany stood in the doorway. crap. "Hey guys." Bethany said with a fake cheery voice. "Mia, can i talk to you for a minute?" she asked as she fluttered her eyes. i tried my hardest not to laugh at her, and i could tell Niall was too. there was no way either of us would fall for her bad job at trying to act nice. i followed her anyways and turned around to give Niall a nervous smile. Whatever she needed, was not, going to be good. She pulled me up the staircase up to her room and slammed the door behind her. "You!" she screeched pointing at me. "You fucking slut! I told you! i knew something was going on with you and Niall!" she screamed in my face. i flinched. "he doesnt like you. hes just using you to get more fame 'One Direction shows pity on attention whore' " she spat at me. "Im not an attention whore." i mumbled under my breath. she shoved me against the way which made my head smash the wall hard. i wimpered in pain. "I said." i huffed as my head throbbed. "I. AM. NOT. AN. ATTENTION. WHORE!!" i said and pushed her off of me. she was suprised. "Im tired of you and Jillian bossing me around, abusing, hurting me, everyday! i hate you both!" i spat at her. she seemed suprised that i finally had stood up for myself, but the shock quickly turned into an evil grin.

"you bitch. nobody cares what you think. nobody likes you. you have no friends. niall doesnt like you. hes just using you. he could have anybody else in the world, and you honestly think he would choose you? ha. your nothing but a worthless little cunt." she laughed. i slapped her across the face. "dont ever, say that again." i said. but that evil grin still remained on her face. she punched me in my jaw , and opened the door and pushed me. it wasnt until my head came in contact with the floor, hard, that i realized i had just been pushed down a flight of stairs. black dots formed everytime i blinked. the last thing i herad was bethany screaming, 8 sets of footsteps rushing over to me, and niall screaming my name. and then everything went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: ooohhhh. what happened? did niall stab bethany? who were the 3 extra set of footsteps? did mia die? idk bro. just keeping voting to find out ;)

100 views! omg! thank you so much!! i promise ill update at least once a day and the story will get better :)