Chapter 135 ( Is this really not Love?)

Start from the beginning

Lander knew that Gavin loved her but did Catalina Abestreu really love him too?

She cared for him but is it love? Or guilt because she's right the person that will always stay beside him will always be Gavin. No matter what...

-----

Bang*

Bang*

Bang*

" Those damn criminals just keep spawning. Are they some monsters?" Naiinis na sambit ni Eros as one of the enemy that followed them fell down.

" They are obviously monster and the bounty in Gavin's head is too much. Of Course they are willing to do everything. They are criminals afterall." Sagot ni Devon na kasalukuyang nililibot Ang kanyang tingin sa paligid.

" But Catalina Abestreu really is amazing. She's insane." Hindi mo alam kung natutuwa o naiinis Ang ekspresyon sa Mukha ni Lander as he said those words.

" Indeed." Devon sighed. " She is no longer Catalina Abestreu. The Abestreu Clan have. She changed indeed." Wika Ng binata and shot the man who's hiding in the tree near them.

In their eyes. Catalina Abestreu indeed changes. They are supposed to receive injury from the Helicopter falling down but she manages to Land safely as she pilots it. She creates miracle after miracle. Moreover, Does she even learn how to pilot and to fight these incredibly?

Despite the killing Spree is on. A thousand people pointing there gun at us. She remain calm and to capture the most powerful Palace of Identity. The Huntress Palace.

Up until now. The changes scare them.

" Forget about that." Sambit ni Devon as he ignores those questions in his head. " Zero will manage to end the killing spree. Just an hour. It's what he asked. On that time. We must never let Gavin encounter danger again." Muling bumalik Ang lamig Ng boses nito.

" That will be hard." Sabay sabay silang napatingin Kay Catalina Ng magsalita ito.

Isang buntong hininga Ang pinakawalan Ng dalaga bago ipinagpatuloy Ang dapat sabihin. " We are surrounded. It's a bad decision to go down. Since this place----- Hindi pa natatapos ni Catalina Ang dapat sabihin Ng sunod sunod na putok ng baril Ang narinig nila.

" Damn it. Don't tell me!" Devon hissed. Mabilis na pumalibot Ang tatlo maging SI Leo Kila Catalina at Gavin.

" Sa lahat Ng lugar. Don't tell me we fall down to the Assassin Palace hideout----Juan Griego, Venezuela?" Bulalas ni Lander ng Makita Ang pamilyar na mga maskara na suot Ng mga taong papalapit sa kanila.

They are from the most powerful Palace of Identity of the Underground World ---- The Assassin Palace.

" So we didn't leave Isla Margarita at all. We fall to the northern side of the island. Isn't this bad luck? We might escape those criminals but now the Assasin Palace and the Dark Web in one. Isn't that particularly the dead end?" Maging SI Eros ay napakuyom na lamang Ng kamao.

To avoid the people under the Dark Web they escape the center of Isla Margarita but fall under the Assassin Palace. Such bad luck.