Chapter 48 ( Did he know something?)

" How could that Brat Order me?" Hindi mapigilan Ng dalaga ang inis habang naglalakad. 

She's a Queen and how could a Queen like her follow orders from a brat.

She rolled her eyes. " But since I need her. I endure it for a while na Lang." Pagpapakalma nya SA sarili.

The Symbol of Royalazena Empire is the long lost treasure of their family. If she can get it. She can finally be the Lady of the Royalazena even if she is a woman. She will make everyone see that she can raise the empire more than what it is now.

" Catalina helped me so much. I should help her too." Aleana whispers to herself as she starts walking again.

After we came back to Canada. I will reveal myself to everyone. Maybe as the Lady of The Royalazena. No one can even manipulate me again.

" That damn Annika. I will make her suffer when I come back!"

How dare she manipulate me? When I Should be the one manipulating people and Annie, how could she betray me? When I treat her like a sister?!

She's lost in thought...

" Are you the Mafia Queen?" Napatingin si Aleana sa nagsalita. It's a guy who is wearing the same uniform as the staff of the hotel. He is also wearing a silver mask.

Is he Zen? The guy that Catalina talking about?

" I am." Sagot Nya.

He is handsome. Maybe I can play with him for a while.

" Then we should go-----" Hindi pa natatapos Ang sasabihin nya Ng itulak sya Ni Aleana sa may pader. 

This woman is so strong...... Well she is the mafia Queen so it's understandable.

Isang pilyo na ngiti Ang lumitaw sa mga labi ni Aleana.

She really likes playing people moreover on people's feelings.

"So, You are Zen! You're handsome." Papuri Ng dalaga at inilapat Ang kamay si Dibdib ni Zen. Unti unti nya itong pinadaosdos pababa. Zen reaction remain the same Kaya tila nawalan Ng gana Ang dalaga. " But you aren't my type." Bulong nya SA binata na tila nanghihinayang saka nakangiting lumayo.

She doesn't feel anything even how playful she moves. No matter if the man is handsome, rich and considered to be perfect as long as they didn't get her attention. She would never care for them.

She wants something interesting. A man that is just like a little puppy. Adorable at the first sight.

Nanghihinayang na binaba niya Ang kamay.

But that man is so hard to find. Someone who's interesting in her eyes.

" I'm sorry, I just like seeing handsome face." Lumingon muli Ang dalaga Kay Zen na tila na estatwa. " I like playing. I guess you know it." Napa buntong hininga muna si Zen bago sumagot.

"Yes." Sagot Nya.

His Young Master is the Salvista Heir. Devon Salvista has so much knowledge regarding the Underground World including the Kings and Queen of different Palace of identity and the Queen of the Mafia is one of the people that they know in the Underground World.