Chapter 89 ( She's back)

" Third, what do you think of the Miss?" Napatingin SI Third Kay Leo sa tanong nito.

They are now patrolling as Nez ordered. Hindi nga nila alam kung bakit aligaga ito maybe he is still anxious regarding there Master situation.

" Do you hate her?" 

Tumango SI Leo. " But the Master loved her. So I really don't know what to do." He frowned. For the past few weeks since the accident in the Abestreu Clan. He felt that his Master really did change.

He is still his master shadow guard but just like Nez. He felt something strange about his Master Action.

After Ara came to the Dremor Clan. Naging maluwag Ang Master nila Kay Catalina. Different from before. Where he doesn't even want her away from his sight.

" Then just accept it." Walang Buhay na sagot ni Third at muling nilibot Ang paningin sa paligid. 

Napa simangot Lalo SI Leo and sighed heavily. " How could I do that? Do you forget what that Catalina did to our Master in the past." Napatigil SI Third dahil sa sinambit Ni Leo.

Napakuyom Ang kamao nya Ng maalala ito at napalingon Kay Leo. " But she is the chosen Lady that the Master choose." Parang kinukumbinse ni Third Ang Sarili.

" So, Should I just accept it?" Hindi makapaniwala na tanong nya.

Nagsimula muling maglakad SI Third. " Leo, I advised you not to meddle with the Master's decision too much. He's not a kid. He knows what to do." Malamig na saad nya.

He never really likes the Little Princess of the Abestreu for Gavin but as long as Gavin is happy. He will always support him. No matter what decision that he makes. He can pave the way for him.

No matter what he wanted, even destroying the Dremor Clan will be his pleasure as long as Gavin wants it.

Napayuko SI Leo. " I just wanted what best for him." Unti unting bumagal Ang hakbang ni Third kaya naabutan sya ni Leo.

He grew up with Leo so he knows how Leo respects and loves Gavin. What happened in the past is like a nightmare that is hunting him again and again. The truth is that he wasn't able to protect Gavin. So Third knows that he can't blame Leo either for being like this..

Sinabayan nya Ang lakad Ng binata at inangat Ang tingin sa langit. " He is her happiness. Isn't that enough?"

" You watch it too right? His pain." Pagpapatuloy nya naging tahimik SI Leo.

" He was like a robot who followed everything his father said but now he has started choosing his happiness. Should we stop him?" Natigilan SI Leo sa tanong na iyon ni Third.

It directly hit him. " But I'm scared. Do you believe her too?" Balik tanong nito Kay Third.

Muli nitong binaba Ang tingin and shook his head. " I only believe Gavin and I'm sure you also do." Leo sighed. Third never really spoke much but his word directly hit him.

Leo was about to speak when his phone ring. mabilis nitong sinagot Ang tawag. " Yes, Nez. I will be there." Turan nito. Binaba nito Ang tawag Saka tumingin Kay Third. Third nodded as response and Leo walk away.