Chapter 45 ( Finally)

This man is so dangerous..

Nasa isip Ni Aleana habang pinagmamasdan Ang kilos Ng binata na nasa kanyang harapan. His name is Marcos.

She is really curious why Catalina hated this guy so much but now she sees why?

Because this man. Wanted something he should never have. He has ambition that will only hurt him. He's damn intelligent and that's why it's hard to eliminate him.

Nakapangalumbaba Ang dalaga sa table habang pinagmamasdan Ang galaw Ng binata Mula sa perception vision nya.

He is now talking with the King of The killers and their talk really looked going well.

Catalina really is right but how can he know what is supposed to happen? It's like she is holding the future in her hand.

Aleana...

Napatigil si Aleana Ng marinig Ang Boses Ni Catalina sa earpiece na binigay niya SA kanya. She is really shocked Ng ibigay SA kanya Ni Catalina Ang ear piece because it's so small but yet it function so we'll.

Tinanong niya Ito Kung saan niya nakuha but Catalina just answered that she invented it. Of course she didn't believe her, maybe it's from one of Gavin's latest products.

"I want you to eliminate someone for me."

" Someone?" Mahinang napatawa Ang dalaga. " Am I your killing machine?" May himig Ng inis na tugon Ni Aleana.

" Of course you're not. I am helping you."

" Helping me?" She sipped the wine. " Are you kidding me?" Habang Ang atensyon ay na Kay Marcos pa din.

" If you eliminate her for me. You would know that the one who dares steal your Mafia Palace heirloom is her."

Does she even know that there is something missing on My palace?! Catalina is really something else.

" Don't you want to punish that person who dares to disobey you?"

Isang mapaglarong ngiti Ang lumitaw sa labi Ni Aleana because Catalina really know how to provoke her and used her.

" What did she do to you?"

" She's a headache, that's why she should be eliminated. Isn't that just right Aleana?"

" You're so evil Catalina but I know that reason is deeper than what you just said. So fine I will do it for you this time." Nilagay Ni Aleana Ang baso Ng wine sa taas ng Mesa at umalis na but before she leaves. She sees Marcos and the Kings of the killers leave.

Present Time

" Then." Lumapit si Aleana Kay Catalina saka bumulong. " Then let's change the plan my dear Catalina." Malambing na Ani Ni Aleana saka lumayo sa kanya.

" You're not coming with me."

" What? Why?!"

" I have a shadow Guard." Anunsyo nito. Lilingon na sana si Aleana Ng pigilan sya Ng dalaga. " Don't look or he will notice you." Pagbibigay Alam nito.

" You should stop him from following me." Ani Ng dalaga. " Me?!" Hindi makapaniwala na Saad Ni Aleana habang may pagtuturo pa SA sarili. She rolled her eyes and firmly said. " No."