Chapter 135 ( Is this really not Love?)

Start from the beginning

" Gavin is different when he love. He will do everything to protect you at the cost of everything and when I say everything. Everything." Sa bawat salita Ni Devon ay tila ba may malalim na kahulugan. " That's why it's better for you not to trust him too much because you'll only end up in disappointment once he gave everything he had for you."

" To what extent can he do something for me?

Devon closed his eyes and breathed heavily. " to the extent that he is willing to destroy you. Just like now." As soon as Devon opened his eyes. The helicopter that they were riding began to move out of its direction because it was under attack.

Eros and Lander both glared at Devon. " Are you really not on our side. Devon?" Hindi makapaniwala na tanong ni Eros na tuluyan Ng nawala Ang ekspresyon sa Mukha.

" I'm always on his side but Catalina Abestreu really changed. So before he breaks her. She at least should know. In that way. The pain will never make her go back into his side again." 

" I don't understand." Wika ni Catalina na gulong gulo.

" Don't you really understand, Catalina? From the beginning. The both of you should have never love each other." Kasabay Ng mga salitang Yun Ang pagyanig Muli Ng helicopter na sinasakyan nila that made even Leo who's sleeping woke up.

Nangingilid Ang luha sa mga mata ni Catalina as she shook her head. " I told you. Everyone else. You're not the one who could decide our destiny because you are not me." Matatag na sambit Ng dalaga na pilit pinipigilan Ang pagpatak Ng luha sa kanyang mga mata.

She always hear this sentence pero Hindi niya alam kung Anong Sakit Ang Meron sa mga salita na ito Ngayon. Why does it feel like breaking her? Did what she did 12 year old? So terrible that from the beginning. Gavin and her is just so impossible.

No!!!!

" We will go back down. At the cost of our life." Sabay sabay na napatingin Ang apat na lalake Kay Catalina dahil sa naging utos nito sa Isa sa member Ng Huntress Palace na kasalukuyan na piloto nila.

" Miss." Bago pa makapagsalita SI Leo ay muling nagsalita SI Catalina. " Leo, Make sure of Gavin safety. No matter what." Utos nito.

" Yes, Miss."

Lander doesn't know what to feel seeing Catalina Abestreu In Front of him.

She really did change but Devon is right.

The moment she pointed the gun at Gavin 12 years ago. In that exact moment. Both of them already have the destiny of killing each other.

From the beginning. Both of them should have never love each other.

" To what extent will make you give up?" Mula sa Isang seryosong tinig na tanong ni Lander.

Catalina looked at him. " To the extent of what he can do because he loves me." There was a forceful smile on Catalina's lips as she slowly looked at Gavin who was beside him. " and until my heart knows that the person that will stay beside me. Whether in happiness or sadness is Gavin." Natahimik Ang lahat sa sagot nito.