Chapter 135 ( Is this really not Love?)

Start from the beginning

" Ofcourse he is happy." Mabilis na sagot ni Lander. " The Dremor Clan is all about his responsibility and we will do everything to help him fulfill that." There is so much emotion hidden in those words from Lander. It's as if they encounter life and death in just one word..

" Gavin is not just a best friend. He was like god. He helps us to embrace the darkness we have and use that to be stronger."

Devon and Eros nodded in Lander answer.

Their God huh? But where are them before when the Dremor Clan fall and when Gavin Dremor disappear?

In the past. Devon and Gavin never have an interaction. Kaya din ganun na lang Ang gulat nya upon knowing that the both of them are best friends that treat each other as brothers.

Gavin Dremor is always cold. It seems he has a wall against. I never see smile and cry. I thought aside from Eleanor. He doesn't have anyone but now she realizes that she is actually the one who doesn't have anyone. There are a lot of people willing to shield their body In a bullet for Gavin. There are a lot of people who are standing beside him. As always and I was the eyesore in their eyes because the person they wanted to protect so much loved me which only caused him pain.

" If only you don't exist. He will never be like this." Muli siyang napa tingin Kay Eros dahil sa sinabi nito. Puno Ng Galit Ang mga mata nito habang nakatingin sa kanya. 

" But if you don't exist. He will never meet us because the path he will take will not be like this." Eros next sentence is still full of anger but with different emotions that are hard to distinguish.

" I can understand that you hate me but you know. I'm trying my best to change so that I can be with him after everything ends." Marahan na hinaplos ni Catalina Ang Mukha ni Gavin na mahimbing na natutulog.

All she just wanted is to be with him.

Devon sighed and shook his head. " Catalina, even if you change. You can't change everything." Nakatingin ito Kay Gavin na pinagmamasdan Ng dalaga.

" And why is it that Devon?" Tanong nya. Habang tahimik Naman Sila Eros at Lander na nakatingin sa kanila.

" Once you remember what happened 12 years ago. Please answer me. If what you're doing enough to atone what you did. Because beside the Abestreu Clan you belong. You are the person who destroyed him more than what your family did." Devon's usual cold eyes as he looked at Catalina is now full of disappointment. " because 12 years ago. You're the nightmare that killed him." Na Pailing iling na lamang SI Devon. " So, Catalina you can never change because the pain is also imprinted on us. Just like that." Unti unting lumitaw Ang lungkot sa Mukha ni Catalina.

12 years ago huh? What is the pain that she did to destroy him this much?

" But you know." Unti unting inangat ni Catalina Ang tingin Ng muling magsalita SI Devon. " He loves you despite that."

Catalina smiled. " I also love him so much." Sambit Ng dalaga as he gently stroke Catalina hair.

" So, Don't trust him."

" What?" Hindi makapaniwala na tanong nya Kay Devon while Eros and Lander just shrugged his shoulder na para bang inaasahan na nila Ang sinambit Ng kaibigan.