There is always hope | Macau/Chay 🔞

I have decided to publish my finished oneshots, because I dont have better things to do and I don't have like thirteen WIP hidden in my documents, waiting to be finished and published.

This story is a bit darker, but I somehow enjoyed writing it.

No beta reading, all mistakes are my own.

Enjoy.

TW: RAPE, MISCARRIAGE 

-----------------------------------------

It was an ordinary day for Chay, he was coming home from school, with just a simple difference, he felt that his heat was starting. He honestly hated those times, but luckily he had his brother by his side and he helped him go through.

As he walked slowly, trying to suppress the scent coming more and more from him, he noticed that he was being followed by someone and he hated the presence of the person. It was alpha, trying to get him.

The man was appearing in front of his home from time to time, forcing his scent towards him, luring him with a promise of a good time and pleasure; mainly pleasure, but Chay was not an experienced Omega so he tried to stay away. He used scent suppressants, but it was not much of a help during his heats.

"Shia, I hope that hia is at home already.." Chay mumbled quietly and sped up his pace towards the gate that was just a few steps in front of him.

The person was slowly getting to him, speeding his pace up too. For Chay the pain and wetness coming from his cunt was almost unbearable, he felt how his insides started to clench in this weird but familiar warmness. The closer he was getting to his house the better it was getting.

Chay felt the warmth of the nest they managed to build with Porsche during those years they were left alone after someone brutally murdered their parents.

"Pooorsche." Chay shouted from the gate. "Poooorsche, where are you?" He tried it again, shutting the front gate close, realizing that the person following him disappeared into thin air.

Porsche was not responding to him. With a worry he ran into his house as fast as he could, but he found their nest empty. There was no sign of an alive person in the house, so Chay decided to hide in their nest, only to calm himself down and somehow survive the upcoming heat until Porsche comes back.

Chay fell asleep. Through all the discomfort he was facing, he inhaled the scent and slowly closed his eyes, calming himself down with the thought of Porsche going just to get groceries.

Chay was sweating, his whole body was in a fire, his cunt was producing more and more slick. Chay needed it, but he had no damn idea where Porsche was hiding all of his toys he used and teached Chay how to use it.

With shaky legs Chay managed to leave the nest and looked through the room. Drawer after drawer, into the closet but nothing.

"Fuck you, hia.." Chay cursed loudly, his eyes lifted into the air. He saw it there. Plain black box full of different types of dildos.

"Calm down, Chay.. Calm down.. You can do it.. You don't need him.."

The words of encouragement were failing, but Chay managed to grab the box and brought it into the nest.

The feeling was weirdly familiar as he saw all the different sized toys inside.
Chay bravely grabbed the middle one, with shaking hands he undressed himself cuddling into the nest more. Spreading his legs, as the silver slick was oozing out of him he didn't need to use lube. He slowly touched with the tip of the dildo his cunt, hissing over the cold feeling.