Swim in the deep and creep in the shallows |🔞 Vegas/Pete

Please read at your own risk, this is a pure fiction. Mature content ahead.

Rape/uderage/non-con/blood/violence/torturing!

***************************************************************************************

There are only two types of people; bad and evil. Nothing in between. What has to happen to the person to become bad? Just life. The childhood's innocence disappear the moment you find yourself out of your mother's nest. You realize that there is no one to take care of you, you need to work on your own; cook, clean up and mainly work to have a roof over your head, food in the fridge and mainly something to pay bills with.

What about the second one?

You need to experience pain; either physical or mental. You need to reach the end where there is no other way than to go up no matter what. You need to kill or you will be killed and you know that death is not the answer. Strive to survive.

Vegas was the perfect child. He had a loving family, his father was his role model. Perfect in any way, his mother was the kindest person you could have ever met. Unfortunately for him, his role model died.

Vegas was left alone with his twin sister Luna and their mother that suffered a lot, taking her pain on Vegas; because why not? Vegas looked a lot like his father so that was one of the reasons. Probably.

Her mental health was getting worse and worse, yet she did not care at all. Unfortunately for her she tried to attack Vegas outside in front of other people. Her mind was clouded, she did not realize where she was, all she could see was Vegas and it made her suffer. She attacked, hit after hit with an intention to kill her own son.

This was where it all broke. She was caught red handed, cuffed, pushed to the ground and taken away. Psychiatric ward was waiting, not for long however. She managed to kill herself; her will of life was fading away with every day she spent locked up. Something in her brain started to shut off, but it was back to the last time she saw Vegas and a girl standing next to him that she did not recognize at all.

Vegas and Luna had to move down South, far away from Bangkok where they had friends, school; their whole life was built here. The relatives that were supposed to be taking care of them did not do it; not the way they should.

The first time siblings entered their new school, kids started to gossip. They were called spoiled rich kids from Bangkok and no one wanted to be friends with them. No one except Pete.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Pete was such a kind kid, no one wanted to be friends with him, because of his past. His father abused him and his mother. His mother ran away and left Pete with father. Everyone knew about it but no one decided to help him. Pete was bruised from head to toes and no one spared a kind word or hug.

No one except Vegas. They were each other's safe place.

Pete's father hated it as Pete was no longer afraid of him, so he decided to do everything in his power to break those two. Little did he know that his action would awaken something even more terrible.

Pete's father broke Vegas into thousands of little pieces that even Pete was not able to bring them back together.

********

"What have you done to my son?" Some older guy started to shout at Vegas, pulling his hand back so Vegas fell on the ground. "Who are you? I certainly don't know your son." Vegas tried to fight back, but the guy did not stop, he whistled and other men started to appear, grabbing Vegas tightly, blindfolding him and taking him away.