gaming?

I'm really sorry for being inactive for so long.˚‧º·(ฅдฅ。)‧º·˚. I just realized that I made the characters dull so I'm trying my best giving them a personality.

**

"Wow I'm happy to see you too" Kuni said as he sat down on Kazuha's couch. He just burst opened the door like a mad man then stormed off on his sit. He was guessing that he saw a glimpse of his sister when he arrived at his apartment?

There was a moment of silence between the two of them before Kazuha finally moved from his place.

"Do you want some snacks, Kuni?" Kazuha casually said, as if he wasn't threatened by the said sister of the guy in front of him just a moment ago.

Kazuha was breaking a cold sweat, he didn't knew that meeting Kuni's sister would make him aged a few years. He knew that she was a bit problematic but he didn't expect she was 'that' kind of problematic.

"Sure" Kazuha could feel Kuni's stare as he was making his way to his kitchen. He tried brushing it off but it was getting uncomfortable. Not in a bad way of course.

Kuni did notice that Kazuha was getting uncomfortable but still stared at him nevertheless. Kazuha pulled out some chips and placed it on a bowl.

Kuni broke his stares and leaned on his back. He didn't want to know what happened and didn't care what happened.

He reached for the chips as soon as Kazuha placed it on the table and looked at the man.

"Want to play some games?" Kuni asked, pointing at his PC.

"Just one"

***

"What the fck!? Heal! Hea- and I'm dead" Kuni almost slammed his headphones in irritation. They said they wanted to have a chill and fun game but the universe thought otherwise.

"Guys the bomb! The bomb first!"

Both Kazuha and Kuni stared at their screens, silencing their frustrations when they saw a huge defeat sign plastered in it.

"Wow 10-13, and the worse score I've ever had"

"That was.. Nice gaming" Kazuha signed. "If our teammates didn't keep dying for every single round"

"The heck.. Low skilled players should be illegal in playing rank" Kuni push a few keys in his keyboard and Kazuha dare not know what the heck is he typing. "Don't bother playing you lame ass losers, Kazuha still up for another round?"

"I think I'll pass, I still have to go to school tomorrow" Kazuha closed the app and started to shut down his PC.

"Yeah I forgot, you go to school"

"Acting as if you don't"

"How can I go back when what's waiting for me is a knife, a rope, and duck tape?" Kuni said, pointing out three fingers.

"Weren't you the one responsible on why they are waiting to tie you up?" Kuni stared at Kazuha before crossing his arms.

"You only met my sister once, and now your taking her side? I didn't know you would become a traitor Kazuha"

"I'm kidding" Kazuha yawned and stood up "I'm going to sleep, and try not to make any sounds"

As soon as Kazuha left, Kuni's phone vibrated on his side. Kuni lazily looked at his phone, knowing full well who just texted him.

RandonPerson.
I will always find you. Go home.

Kuni let out a scoff before turning off his phone.

'Watching me like a crazy stalker you are'