Channel?

Kazuha was currently at school painting a bunch of fruits in a basket with many thoughts in his head.

Just moments ago, Kuni asked him if he could stream together with him. That caught kazuha off guard and didn't respond right away.

"Kazuha?" Heizou appeared out of nowhere. He was waving his hand infront of Kazuha. "I called you a few times, is everything alright?"

Kazuha simply nods his head and smiled. He gave Kuni an honest reply so he shouldn't worry about that kind of thing. There's still a lot more important than that in his plates, such as the virtual game league.

Students are slowly disappearing in the arts room so Kazuha and his friends decided to go out for lunch, leaving his unfinished painting behind. He was amuse that Heizou was done with his though.

"Remember when I said Scara looked familiar?" Ayaka started. They were currently eating at the cafeteria.

Ayaka typed a few things on her phone and after a few seconds she showed something to them.

A familiar face and username was seen.

IamanArchon

It was Kuni's channel! He didn't really mind that Kuni was a streamer and he didn't want to pry and ask what's the name of his channel. He scanned the channel and found out that Kuni was actually famous. He was almost reaching a million subscribers.

They watched the most recent stream and laughed when they heard Kazuha's voice in the background.

"They liked your voice Kazuha" Ayaka said. "I saw a few chats saying your voice sounds so peaceful"

"It's official! I also saw some saying you're boyfriends, there's no point in denying now Kazuha" Heizou spoke and laughed like a mad man. He even started hitting Thoma who was the closest to him at the moment.

"Wait, Kazuha know this dude!? I played a game with him once and man I think my ears bleed out after that game" Itto then shivered. "He kept yelling at our healer and I think the healer left in the middle of the game?"

"Why do people even like him? His videos are all him yelling and cursing.. No offense Kazuha" Kazuha smiled at Ayaka. He can't deny that Kuni doesn't curse or yell, I mean he was there when it happened.

They watched a few more videos until they saw the video where Kazuha made his first appearance.

"Kuni you want some Bo-" Kazuha's voice seemed to froze as Kuni looked at his side from the screen. The chat was filled with question mark by the sudden voice.

"I'll be back" Kuni said to the guy he was collabing with.

"What? Were loosing Scara, we need you!" Childe's voice was heard.

"I'm still dead you fucker" Kuni said before completely disappearing from his camera.

"Wait!" Childe went silent for a bit before speaking. "See chat, told you he wasn't alone in his new place"

By that time Kazuha couldn't stop his face getting red. Kuni was assuring him they didn't see him  but he didn't say anything about not hearing him !

"Congratulations on your debut Kazuha!" Heizou cheered and pat Kazuha's back with force making every pat seemed like he was beating a drum.

"Stop teasing him Heizou, look Kazuha is so red" Heizou scoffed at Thomas words.

"Who would tease him if I won't? Isn't that's what friends are for, right Kazuha?" Thoma shook his head with disbelief.

"Really off the hook, Heizou" Kazuha replied. "Kuni asked me earlier if I could try streaming with him and I declined his invitation" That took the interest of the whole group. They scooted over at Kazuha with anticipated eyes.

"Why? You're a great gamer Kazuha, plus your voice sounds good" Ayaka said.

His other friends agreed at Ayakas words.

"It's your choice Kazuha, we won't force you if you don't like it" Heizou said, taking a bite on the onigiri at his hand "Whoa, it's good. Did you make this Itto?" Itto then complained when he realize that it was his onigiri that Heizou ate.