care to explain?

Kazuha was lucky that the next day was Saturday. His friends were bombarding him with messages that he has to turn off his phone for that.

He wishes that his friends won't visit him in the meantime. Kuni on the other, hand claims Kazuha's room as his own with the reason of his friends chased him down late at night and ask hundreds of questions.

If they weren't Kazuha's friends, he doubt that they would get any answers from him, not that he answered all of their questions anyways. Thankfully they left after a while when they realize that he was barefoot.

Still, Kuni hasn't left Kazuha's room since last night and it's already noon. Was he angry? With nothing else to do, Kazuha opened his phone and saw that his group was planning on going to an internet Cafe to practice for the game league.

With one last look at his bedroom door, he slips a not under the door to let Kuni know he went out before going outside. He met up with his group at the assigned place and went to the Cafe together.

"Scara was cute" Ayaka said. Kuni introduced himself as Scara to the others. "But I think I've seen him before.."

"He looked like force" Thoma added. Heizou laughs and puts a hand on Kazuha's shoulder.

"Have you seen his face? I mean he was forcing himself talk to us instead of lashing out. He kept on glancing at Kazuha as if he was thinking if Kazuha would be angry if he speak rudely to us" Heizou nods his head with a proud smirk on his face. "And you say he's not your boyfri-" Thoma quickly covered Heizo's mouth.

"Let's not tease Kazuha anymore"

The four met up with Gorou and Itto, and it seemed like the fifth spot for the team would be Itto.

"Shinobu's not playing?" Ayaka asked.

"She said she's too busy" Gorou said.

"Arataki Itto at your service, don't come praising me now"

The joked around for a bit before entering the internet cafe. They all spent their time playing as a squad and took turns to fill out the slot. By the time Kazuha was the one who's on standby, he noticed that Kuni was online, he messaged him first before inviting him. (They playing league btw)

To his dismay, Kuni rejected his invite but before Kazuha could sulk, Kuni messages him.

IamanArchon
I'm with someone, still wants to play?

He quickly typed yes and suddenly got an invite from Kuni. He thought that it was only one person Kuni was with but there were two people.

Kazuha was amused by their playstyle, they play like a pro gamer. The game didn't took long before the screen displayed a huge victory on it.

"Kazuha were finishing up" Gorou said while eyes still on his screen. Kazuha message Kuni that he was gonna play with his friends before quitting their lobby. He wanted to play a bit more with Kuni but he didn't want to left his friends behind.

They spent a couple more hours in the Cafe before deciding to stop. It was still early but the group decided to part ways.

With a sign, Kazuha opened the door to his apartment and was greeted with a Kuni screaming a loud curse from his bedroom.

"You ginger! I said retreat you- I died because of you!"

He was still playing. Kazuha looked at the Boba tea he had gotten for Kuni before making his way to the bedroom.

"Even chat agrees that you are bad at this game"

Kazuha knocked on the door before opening it, as he was used of doing it in his house.

"Kuni you want some Bo-" Kazuha froze on his spot when he noticed what Kuni was doing. A computer, a mic, a screen filled with chats..

Oh.

Oh!

He was streaming!

Kuni was streaming!

Kazuha stood there frozen still processing what was happening. Kuni muttered a curse under his breath.

"I'll be back... I'm still dead you fucker"

Kuni stood up from his chair and drag Kazuha outside. Kazuha assumed that Kuni was mad at him from walking in on his stream.

Kuni took the Boba from Kazuha's hand and drink it.

"They didn't saw you don't worry" Kuni patted Kazuha's back with a grin on his face "Besides, that face of yours shouldn't be displayed for free Kazuha" with a smug look on his face Kuni went back to Kazuha's room and didn't say anything more leaving Kazuha still processing what just happened.