11

୨୧

୨୧

''Wait, it's not Se-Kyeong you're in love with, but it's Cheong-Ah. Just as you saw Se-Kyeong looking at Eun-Gyeol from a distance, I could see you looking at Cheong-Ah. So now what you should do is go to her and confess your feelings to her,'' the girl said with a warm smile.

The boy, struck by her revelation, felt a mix of surprise and gratitude wash over him. He reached out, pulling her into a heartfelt embrace, silently expressing his deep appreciation for her understanding and guidance.

The next morning. Ha-neul meticulously prepared for the day and ultimately decided to join the camp. She adorned herself in a delicately patterned blouse adorned with soft blue and white floral motifs, paired with a long, flowing skirt featuring subtle petals. And she finally added a floral hairpin.

Upon arrival at the camp, the atmosphere was filled with joy as Yi-Chan and Cheong-Ah approached. ''Let the music begin, here comes the designer,'' Yi-Chan announced joyfully as Ha-Neul joined their group. Eun-Gyeol and Se-Kyeong were hand in hand, and the happiness resonated equally between Yi-Chan and Cheong-Ah. Witnessing them together, Ha-Neul flashed a wide, genuine smile, exuding pure happiness.

''Ha-Neul, don't you think it's about time we also started going out?'' Hyeon-Yul's unexpected proposition caught Ha-Neul off guard. In response, she playfully nudged him, blushing as she noticed the others looking at them. ''Oh, it's not what you're thinking!'' she exclaimed embarrassed, shooting a playful death glare at Hyeon-Yul, which soon led to shared laughter among them.

''You all seem quite relaxed. Practicing the greeting, aren't you?'' Yi-Chan inquired. The guys had learned sign language greetings for Cheong-Ah.

''It's time to head to the train. Let's move, make sure you have everything'' Ma-jo0 said, prompting everyone to get going. As they walked, Ha-neul observed Yi-chan offering his hand to Cheong-ah, to which she winked ad smiled. Hyeon-yul also extended his hand, but Ha-neul playfully, declined. ''He's quite the gentleman, but I won't be accepting that,'' she said, sticking her tongue out before moving forward with the group.

As they boarded the train, Eun-Gyeol and Se-Kyeong found seats together, while the rest were seated nearby, laughing and chatting. Yi-Chan mentioned something about tickling, and suddenly, as Yi-Chan stood up, he started shouting. Se-Kyeong and Eun-Gyeol had disembarked for some reason, prompting them to wait for their quick return. Unfortunately, the next train was scheduled to arrive in an hour, so the group decided to advance toward the cabin while waiting for them to catch up.

At last, Se-Kyeong and Eun-Gyeol arrived, but Yi-Chan didn't seem entirely content. He took Eun-Gyeol outside to talk privately. Se-Kyeong's reason for getting off the train was a sudden craving for thick wheat noodles. Cheong-Ah didn't appear too pleased either.

''Cheong-Ah, this isn't about me. They're not fighting because of me,'' Se-Kyeong explained, trying to reassure her. Reluctantly, Cheong-Ah accepted the explanation and left, followed by Ha-Neul, who also wanted to talk. However, she lost sight of her friend and ended up strolling around.

Suddenly, Ha-Neul spotted Hyeon-Yul, slightly surprised to see him holding a cat. Ha-Neul swiftly took the little creature. ''Oh, how adorable!'' she exclaimed, smiling at the tiny animal. ''Yi-Chan found one to give to Cheong-Ah, and I found one to give to you,'' explained Hyeon-Yul.

''Hey, what name should we give it?'' the excited girl asked.

''Mimi?'' suggested the boy.

''Mimi?'' she repeated, bursting into laughter. They spent some time choosing a name, laughing as they proposed different options. Finally, they settled on an adorable name for the cat; Nala.

''So, are you a cat rescuer now, Hyeon-Yul?'' the girl asked.

''Only if they're as charming as you.'' he replied.

''Only if they're as charming as me? Are you trying to make me blush?'' she teased.

''I just respond to truth when I hear it,'' he smiled.

''Do you think you're winning me over with this kitten trick?'' she playfully asked.

''Winning you over? I think you already have a spot reserved here,'' he pointed to his heart.

''Hmm, trying to be a charmer? It's not really working,'' she teased.

''No, I'm just being honest. And maybe... a little brave,'' he replied.

''Oh really? Maybe I need more proof,'' she said, not expecting the next move from him. Then, Hyeon-Yul slowly leaned in and brushed his lips against hers in a sweet kiss, making her heart race.

When they parted, she looked at him with surprise, lips slightly parted and eyes sparkling.

''Did you just... kiss me?'' she said, a hint of disbelief as she touched her lips, as if making sure it had actually happened.

''Yes,'' he replied, a mischievous smile dancing in his eyes. ''You said I should demonstrate, didn't you?''

She blushed, searching for words as her heart continued to race. ''Hey, I didn't mean that way.''

''What better way to demonstrate something than with an action?'' he remarked, leaning in a bit closer. ''Sometimes, words just aren't enough.''

''And do you think a kiss is everything?'' she asked, trying to regain her composure.

''No, but it's a good start,'' he joked, a sense of camaraderie in his eyes. ''Besides, they say a picture is worth a thousand words.''

''I don't care, you still haven't won me over,''she said, smiling. I've disliked you ever since you made me drop my ice cream,'' she said sarcastically.

As they continued, she stood with crossed arms, playfully tilted away, insisting on the ice cream he owed her. Meanwhile, he trailed behind, attempting to catch up, teasingly tapping her shoulder as she covered her ears in a mock display of stubbornness.

''By the way, next time, ask for permission before kissing,'' the girl said before covering her ears again.

୨୧