06

୨୧

Ha Eun-Gyeol finally had appeared, and Yi-chan had just finished singing before descending towards him.

''Welcome, Ha Eun-gyeol. I've been waiting for you a long time'' Yi-chan greeted.

''How did you know I was here?'' asked Eun-Gyeol

''Se-Kyeong told me. Ha Eun-gyeol, I'm sorry. I'll work hard from now on, for the band, my studies, and all the promises I made to you. It might feel like pouring water into a broken container, but I'll do my best to prevent it from leaking and to fill it up. So, come back. You're the only guitarist of 'False Memories of First love; Creators'' Yi-chan said.

''Alright, let's do it. But in return, I don't want you to see either Choi Se-kyeong or Ha-neul. Otherwise, we won't be able to work together'' Eun-gyeol stated abruptly.

''What? Why?'' Yi-chan' smile vanished from his face.

''Because I like Choi Se-kyeong and I just want to stay away from Ha-neul'' Eun-gyeol clarified, causing Ha-neul to look at him with confusion.

''Choose is it me, or them?'' Eun-gyeol said. 

''no'' Yi Chan said

 ''n-no?'' Eun-gyeol said, which could be seen on him face, that he didn't expect that answer.

''Like that It's, I don't want to, stupid, what are you going to do about it? Idiot, do you like both of them?'' said Yi-chan and then threw himself at him to hit him and started fighting among themselves. 

''What did you just say?'' Yi-chan continued saiyng, grabbing him by the shirt, the rest of the band started to go down to be able to separate them. 

''I can't see who? I provide you with clothes, food, and accommodation since you had no place to go, and are you betraying me like this? Hey, how could you do this to me?!'' Yi-chan blurt 

''did you feed me?! Your grandmother did it!'' Eungyeol said shouting.

''what did you say, vandal?'' 

 "I did everything for you," said Eun-gyeol. 

''It's okay, it's okay'' said Yi-chan, removing himself from his friends, calming down, although it didn't seem like that, since just by letting go he turned towards him, and Eun-gyeol without thinking hit him, knocking him to the ground.

 Then Eun-Gyeol realized what he did and knelt down next to him ''your nose is bleeding, does it hurt a lot?'' Eun-gyeol said terrified.

 ''Do you think I'm okay? Stupid '' Yi-chan got up to grab him by the shirt, then the two of them were pushing each other's hair like little children, it seemed like a show,

 ''Please stop,'' Se-kyeong said, trying to intervene, but inadvertently, they knocked off her cap, which she used to conceal her identity since she was supposedly abroad and not there.

''It's Choi Kyeong!'' everyone exclaimed. Instead of focusing on the fight, they all gathered around her, while the other two continued their chase.

The director, seeing the chaos, came running, making all the students run away. Yi-chan's exit did not go well since the physical education teacher who was looking for him the other day stood in front of the boy.

''My God, look who is. The criminal I know is here'' the teacher said, the boy quickly dodged him and ran towards the truck with the aim of being able to get in, although the teacher followed him from behind.

Cheong-ah finally ran and put her foot in the middle so that the teacher fell and Yi-chan successfully climbed into the truck. Then I quickly grabbed her by the hand and we got out of there.

Ha-neul, the next day, fresh from her guitar and singing class, strolled absentmindedly with her ice cream until she accidentally collided with someone, causing the ice cream to scatter all over her, leaving her in a mess. To her surprise, the culprit was Hyeon-yul, who burst into uncontrollable laughter at the sight.

Raising her head to meet Hyeon-yul's amused gaze, Ha-neul sarcastically quipped, ''Ha-ha-ha, how amusing'' She was clearly frustrated by her state.

''You owe me an ice cream,'' Ha-neul asserted with determination. The guy also had an ice cream, but his remained untouched.

 ''Do I owe you ice cream, or is this just an excuse to meet again?'' replied Hyeon-yul, flashing his smile once more.

Seeing that whatever she said, the guy didn't take her seriously, an idea sparked in her mind

''Hey, a unicorn!'' Ha-neul exclaimed, pointing in a random direction. 

''Where?'' Hyeon-yul asked, playing along.

She swiftly grabbed the ice cream from his hand and placed it on his forehead, saying, ''Right here,'' while bursting into laughter.

 ''Oops, gotta go!'' she exclaimed, still laughing as she was dashed away.

Hyeon-yul watched her go, a surprised expression on his face as he removed the ice cream from his forehead, a smile creeping onto his lips before quickly wiping it away as he noticed Ha-neul turning back towards him. 

୨୧