Part 7

its been two weeks, my routine has been simple yet exciting. Everyday I wake up get ready for school and wait for Jacob to pick me and my brother Jason up every morning, I tried to tell him that I could take myself to school but he insisted that he didn't want to miss one day from not seeing my face every morning, I thought it was cute so I didn't mind it much. Jacob has been picking us up 20 minutes earlier than our original pick up time, he would drop off Jason and take me to a new restaurant  everyday to try out new breakfasts. sometimes he would even bring me flowers which was adorable.

At this point I consider Jacob a normal teenage boy that im starting to fall in love with everyday, even though I know full well that this 'normal teenage boy' had wings and could control the weather. I still don't know who he is or what he is in this case, but all I know is that im starting to fall real hard, and I think he is too.

Today was a normal day I woke up, got ready and waited for Jacob on the front porch. My mother decided to take Jason her self today since she had a parents teacher conference at his school. its been 20 minutes and Jacob was still not here. I started to worry that something might have happened to him. I quickly look at my watch only to find that 1 minute is left until the first lesson starts. I quickly scrambled back inside to get my keys.

As soon as I entered I heard shuffling sounds in the kitchen and my heart dropped. no one was home it was impossible, I slowly sneaked to the kitchen and before I knew it everything went pitch black.

My eyes opened every now and then and every time I would see myself in weird positions first I was being dragged through a forest the second time people were shouting no not people they were some kind of animals... the last time I opened my eyes only to find myself in a pitch black room covered with blood and unidentifiable creatures. That's when I heard, it was Jacobs screams covering the hallway followed by whipping sounds...

Jacob

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to take the risk. I couldn't handle myself coming into another one of her dreams and not being able to hold her, and every time I would have to leave her over and over again I couldn't stand hurting her. At least not again . 

After beging for months they let me see her but only in her dreams. I wasn't allowed to touch her or go near her, or at least that's what the angles said. I knew I was doing her harm the first time I saw her, but we were soulmates for life..

They said that it was a mistake for an angel to be paired with a mere human. They said that we would never be able to get together and that our fate is unwritten. But I was willing to risk it my all even if it meant giving up my place as an angel. They quickly let me fall into a deep cold dark room where there was nothing to see or hear. When they finally agreed that they could send me in, only in her dreams and that I wouldn't be able to touch her nor for her to see me in real life.

The first time I ever saw her she was just a small 13 year old girl unaware of who she was about to meet, she still hasn't reached her allowed age which was 18 it was the age where humans can decide if they want to be able to see angels. of course they aren't given the choice up front only their heart and soul could choose and only 0.1% of human hearts agreed to the choice and thankfully Ava's heart was one of them. When I was about to meet her all I could think about were the moments me and her soul would spend together, it was beautiful she was beautiful.

 Ever since that day ava would see me in her dreams everyday she was able to see me but not my face, she was still not allowed to see my face until she turned 18. As ava grew older my heart ached tighter knowing full well I won't be able to hold her in my arms in reality. I eventually came up with a crazy plan I decided that I was going to take a job as a reaper so I can get the chance to see ava up close. As soon as ava turned 17 I followed her every move watching her as she got hurt when she laughed and even when she cried. She grew into a beautiful young women. In her dreams I couldn't always see her clearly but now I can definitely point out her perfect nose, her soft jawline, her beautiful rosey lips and her long dark hair I stayed all day counting all of the beautiful things about her but it only took me one second to point out one flaw, it was that she didn't have me by her side. Since that day I made it my main mission to one day hold ava close to me. 

An opportunity arose and I couldn't waste it, it was when Ava's heart made its choice. That made me feel like it was a sign for me, a chance for us

I signed up for the school ava attended. thankfully I don't grow old so I was able to pull off my stunt as a teenager. I put down my veil as a reaper and now everyone around me could see me. but if I decided to change into a dark angel form or a reaper's one I would turn invisible to the world except for those people who's heart decided to unveil it self from the other side.

The first day I ever saw her I couldn't help but be mesmerized by her beauty once again although my plans soonly came crashing down when she ran away from me the first time she saw me. Although I went to her room that night to confront her about it. It wasn't like I was a stranger, Iv known her for years, that night I learnt that she was scared I would leave her once again which made my blood boil and my heart ache, that night I held her tightly and never let her go.

The angels warned me not to get close to her but I went as far as holding her. It was forbidden for anyone from the external world to touch humans unless it was an order or the human themselves chose to put themselves in that situation such as using black magic and stuff. In this case I was a reaper and a reaper had the ability to touch humans of course well mostly to take their lives. Although when I decided to become a reaper to get close to ava I knew the risks although it took me time to master the art of death I was still afraid that the angels would find out and punish me for my sins. I didn't care a bit of how they were going to punish me I already knew that I am giving up my life to get close to ava but I was scared that they would punish her too.

Unfortunately my paradise with ava was short lived when the angels figured out everything and stripped me of all my rights as a reaper. It's been 12 hours filled with physical pain with whips slashing my now unidentifiable back. yes it hurt but what hurt me more was thinking of what they would do to ava. its now the 234th whip when I heard the door open and an angel came in my angel.