Part 5 (our first car ride)

I quickly ran down the stairs afraid that I might be late again, I called out for my mom but no one answered I was confused that she wasn't awake and busy making breakfast at this time but I ignored it and made my way to the kitchen. I saw a half made scrambled eggs that wasn't finished, I decided that this would be my breakfast and continued making it.

 just as I was but to sit in and enjoy my breakfast I heard people talking in the front porch. okay this is weird no one comes to our house in the weekdays especially in the morning! I quickly made my way outside only to be confronted by my mom and my brother Jason. My mom was shouting at Jason while he was admiring a black luxurious porch in our driveway. 

"Common Jason leave Jacob's car alone and go wake up your sister for school" my mom shouted at Jason for the last time. Jacob's car? what? My confusion soonly came to an end when mom asked Jacob to come inside while he was waiting. Waiting? waiting for who? I just woke up and didn't have breakfast so my mind was acting up. 

"mom Ava is here!" Jason shouted I quickly looked down at him giving him a warning with my eyes.

 "oh ava sweetie Jacob was just waiting for you he is going to drop you and your brother off to school today" oh great when has she ever called me sweetie the nickname sent shivers down my spine I quickly ditched my keys and walked out on the front porch only to be welcome by a handsome looking Jacob he had his hair all pulled back and a black shirt tightened in all the right places carefully highlighting his beautiful muscles. I didn't notice that I was practically drooling over him infront of my mother he must have noticed it because I saw small smile forming in his face.

 "why didn't you tell me before that you had such a handsome and kind friend huh sweetie?" my mom suddenly said breaking the silence,

 "oh we just met recently" I said forcing a smile into my face still not used to the nickname that she is calling me she is probably trying to act all nice since she saw Jacob's expensive car, my mom is such a gold digger and I am not ashamed to say it she has repeatedly tried to cheat on my father with rich guys only to find them already married and have grandchildren although I feel like she wouldn't mind if their their wives didn't try to pull their husbands away from her. My father is such a nice guy he has forgiven her multiple times for the sake of our family. Jacob probably noticed the air shift around us since he suddenly asked Jason if he wanted to try and get inside the car.

I quickly gave my mom a forced smile and headed towards the car. as soon as I gave Jacob directions to my brother's school he sped through the roads only to find our selves there in a couple of minutes. I quickly waved Jason goodbye hoping that toby wouldn't see me. My hopes came crashing down when I heard toby let out a howl yes a literal howl. I quickly told Jacob to drive out but he gave me a stern look and I gave up when I saw toby coming over to my window, "oh la la this car! yo Ava are you some kind of gold digger trying to date rich guys so they can pick you up from school everyday?, don't worry baby i have lambo over there waiting for you I wouldn't mind taking you with me" he winked and just in that moment everything turned dark the clouds were threatening to rain and bolts started to appear toby looked frightened and started looking around in the sky. 

I quickly turn my head to Jacob only to be surprised by the scene infront of me. Jacob looked like he could kill someone his ones dark orbs turned into dark red one's a black aura radiating off him but his expressions seemed calm and collected. was he the one bringing all these storms?

I quickly placed my hand on his arm only to find that the storm calmed down and scared little toby went running back inside the school. Before I knew it Jacob was speeding over to our school with my hand under his while he was holding the gear

"was that you that did that" I quietly asked scared that he might be pissed at me. 

"if I told you the truth would you run away from me" he carefully looked at me with a playful grin taking over his beautiful lips smiling because he knew that he was quoting me from the night before. A huge smile took over my lips

 "no.." I softly said.

 "yes it was me but you haven't seen nothing yet that boy isn't getting away after he called you baby" his grin now fully disappeared and replaced with a serious face.