Part 4 (his dark wings)

It was pitch black I quickly turned to my watch only to see what time it was it read 3am. I don't remember a lot of what happened yesterday all that I remember was that I went back home turned off my phone and feel asleep, how did I even drive back here? I mentally asked myself.

I got up to drink water only to find a cold glass of water placed neatly on my bedside table. Weird did my mom put this here for me? maybe she felt bad that she forgot my birthday. I quickly gulped down the glass off water, just as I wanted to fall back asleep again I felt cold harsh wind coming from my window I turned around only to find it wide open. Weird maybe I forgot to close it or something even though I never open my window it was always closed shut since it was broken and no-one cared to fix it. I stood up to close it then placed myself back in my bed comfortably. Just as I was about to start remembering what happened I felt two huge warm arms wrap their way around me. I let out a small shriek only to be welcomed by his familiar scent he always smelled like mark delicious musk that would leave me mesmerized. my breath hitched as soon as he smuggled closer to me placing his lips behind my ear. 

"Im sorry" he softly said his voice sounding as if he came from the underworld. 

"For what?" I softly replied still scared of what was happening. When he used to come in to my dreams I would always brush it off thinking that my imagination created him but now I have no excuse.

"for scaring you away today. I thought you would be happy to see me" he said keeping the same tone as he did before while trying to pull me closer even though our skin was already touching I was wearing my usual crop top that I wear everyday to bed that is now ridden up from all the turns I do whenever I sleep. I could feel his whole bare chest, was he not wearing a shirt!? 

"I am.." I softly hum satisfied that he didn't leave me already.

 "Then why did you run away from me?" he quietly asked still trying to get us as close as possible which was impossible by now since I was practically inside his skin.

"If I tell you would you run away from me like every time?" I asked and I suddenly felt his hold on me tighten.

 "I promise you I won't. I won't ever leave you again from now on. I know you have a lot of questions for me but let's take this step by step" he said while still having his hold on me.

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding and slowly nodded my head.

 "I couldn't believe that you were real. I always thought the you were an imaginary person that my imagination has created and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you yesterday in class, But I believe part of me ran away because I was afraid that you were real and that you would have the chance to turn away from me just like in my dreams" I said this time placing my hands in his and holding it tightly. Just as I did that I felt huge black wings cover my whole frame putting me in a protective capsule, I let out a shriek as he flipped me over and placed is hands over my head to support himself. This time I could clearly see his face features he had a sharp jawline his nose was perfect  and his lips alomst red which complimented his features perfectly. I didint notice that was running my hand over all his face features while I was mentally complimenting them. I suddenly realized what I was doing and quickly placed my hands where they belong, he let out a small smirk that you could hardly see but I could notice it from a mile away his smile was beautiful.

 "like what you see beautiful?" he playfully said while moving his hand to remove my hair out of my face.

"You are so beautiful do you know that?" he said while a serious expression taking over his face and his hands creasing my face ever so gently. I breathed in all the air that was around us and that's when he noticed he looked back at me giving me a soft smile. 

"Ava I know that you don't fully know who I am yet but I know you and I promise to never leave your side again even if it meant risking my whole life" he said while still stroking my cheek 

"risk your life? what do you mean?" I said confused of what he just admitted.

 "I'll tell you when it's time baby just go back to sleep for now okay?" while my eyebrows were still scrunched i slowly nodded my head. he quickly turned us back like how we were before and pulled me as close as possible as if I would run away.

I opened my eyes only to miss his presence beside me. He must have left when I fell asleep. how did he even get in the first place, plus did he have wings or was I just imagining things?

all those questions gave me a headache. I quickly jumped out of bed and started getting ready for school.

I know most of you are confused of what is happening but keep reading you will figure it out soon.

If anyone noticed any grammar mistakes please correct me in the comments thanks ☺️