Play 9. You

"Jackson?"
I thought in my mind.

He held tightly onto me until someone else pulled me out of him. I looked up to see Mark. I looked back at Jackson who still looked shocked to find him here. Mark suddenly dragged me to a different location.

"Where are we going?"

Mark: "Let's just head back to my place."

I continued to follow him, but Jackson kept popping up into my head. He came out of nowhere and helped me. I could've been severely hurt.

"Why did you two suddenly give each other stares when you dragged me away?"

Mark: "I don't know...Just stop asking and let's spend some more time together with BamBam."

At their place, you saw BamBam on the couch just watching some shows.

BamBam: "OH! -Y/N-! Why are you here?"

"Mark dragged me here for some reason."

BamBam: "Why mark?"

Mark: "It's better if you're here, so I know you're safe."
My eyes widened.

Once Mark left to go to the groceries,
I sat next to BamBam and pulled out my phone. I didn't have any social media accounts because we weren't allowed to. I forgot to buy some things, so I wanted Mark to get them for me.

I scrolled down my contacts and pressed onto "Oppa."

The Call-

The Other Side: "Hello?"

"Mark can you buy me some bread because I forgot to buy it earlier during the day."

(The other side)
T.O.S.: "Mark? Wow unbelievable."

"Who's this?"

T.O.S.: "Jackson."
He laughed.

"Why are you on here oh my god."

Jackson: "Why did you have Mark as Oppa?"

"I'll explain later. Ugh now I have to ask BamBam again."
You hung up.

I lazily went over to BamBam and asked him for Mark's phone number again. I didn't want to explain to Jackson why I called him oppa since it was a personal thing.

"Thanks BamBam."

After calling Mark, I waited for awhile for him to come back. While I sat in their living room, Jackson kept calling me which was a bother.

The Call:

"Oh my god. What do you need?"

Jackson: "Why did you put Mark as your oppa?!? And you don't even want to talk to me?"

"When we get back to training I'll explain."

Pause.

Jackson: "You better."

The Call Ends-

Soon, Mark came back and you had to head home.

Mark: "Can't you stay here for the night?"

"Why?"

Mark: "I'm too lazy to walk you home and I don't want you to go alone, so just stay here. You can sleep in the guest room."

"It's alright I can go on my own."

Mark: "No wait."
He grabbed onto your arm.

Mark: "I-I-"

"It's okay! I'll text you as I go."
I smiled and he slowly let me go.