"Oppa, how about the other crew?" you ask Jaehyun,

"Well, commercial flights?"

"Oh my, Seungmin as well?"

"Probably,"

"Then shouldn't I be there?"

"Well, as my assistance you will have to fly with me," he said with a wink.

"Hopeless, as usual." you said and took a seat beside Jk while he was facetime-ing Jenny and jisung at home.

"Oh, hey baby J," you are saying hello to Jisung on the phone.

"Eonnie, please take care of Kookie," Jenny said,

"Well, shouldn't he be taking care of me?"

"Hey, she has a husband alright," Taehyung answering and sitting beside you

"Gosh, I can't believe eonnie can stand your jealous ass," Jenny pissed off.

"Alright, bye baby, we are going now,"

Saying the last bye to Jenny and Jisung, you put up your laptop and start to work while Taehyung also opening his Ipad, believe it or not, the cabin is in total silent, everyone is busy with their own work and you are one of it, with the identification card hanging on your neck, everyone know who you are, and what you are, it's literally written in your card that you are just the intern of the project.

"Hey everyone," the crew in Japan is bowing to you once you are entering the hotel lobby,

"Welcome back Mr. Kim, your room is ready to go," the lady gives the key to him and you are standing there in silent,

"And here is your key," the lady gives the key to you,

"She doesn't need it," Taehyung takes the key and give it back to her while taking your hand,

"Ya!" you starting to get seen by many people around you,

"Let's go, we need to be on the area in 3 hours and I need to try the new bed before going,"

"Wh-what?"

He is dragging you to the room and closing the door, pushing your body to the dining table in the middle of the big room.

"TAE! OMG!"

"Babe, come on, 30 minutes, OK?"

"Are you crazy, we need to be there after 3 hours,"

"That is more than enough time, if you can unbutton my shirt this instant,"

"Geez, you always get what you want," you are complaining while opening his clothes one by one.

He is kissing you hard, and starts to unbutton your shirt, slowly but sure, he is one of the beast animals you have to fight with, he loves to give you those crazy hicky, marking you to make sure you remember what happened.

"Akh- not there, I need to use my bikini,"

"What? Bikini? Forget about that, you will only use it in front of my eyes,"

"Not fair!" you said.

"You are talking too much baby," bring your body to the bed room and throw you to the bed,

He is opening your leg to see the legit views that he want, kissing your legs, going down to your sensitive are, he is start to play with your bottom lips slow, trying to make you moan his name in pleasure, he is a pro, and that has been prove by you so many time, but every steps he makes, it always makes you crazy, you never get bored of what he did, addicted to whatever he is makes you ask for more all the time.