Are You Ready?

Sadie gets out of bed and goes to the washroom. she walks up to the toilet and pulls her penis out. You come up behind her, admiring your girlfriend and wrapping your arms around her lovingly.

"It's so cute." You say, looking down at her penis.

Sadie blushes slightly and leans back into your embrace. "I'm glad you think so." She says as she starts to wee.

"You look a bit tired." You say moving your hand down her stomach. "Would you like me to hold it for you?"

"Oh?" Sadie says.

"Here, let me help you." You say as you push her hand away and hold her penis for her, as she continues to wee.

"Oh." Sadie gasps softly as she leans back into your embrace.

"You okay?" As you hold it for her, you squeeze it gently.

"Mnmm." Sadie moans quietly.

You start to rub up and down her shaft as she finishes her wee.

"Oh god." Sadie moans as she throws her head back onto your shoulder.

You begin to jerk her off from behind. As you jerk her off, you feel her erection start to grow.

"Oh god fuck." Sadie moans as she continues to grow.

"You enjoying yourself?" You ask

"Oh fuck!" She moans "god! Yes, I am."

"Would you like some more, baby?" You ask

"Pleaseeee." She moans.

"You can only cum when I say so. Okay?" You say.

"Mnmm." She moans.

"Use your words." You say.

"Yes."

You bend down and get in front of her. You get on your knees and begin to lick her tip.

"Mhnmmm." She moans as she grabs your hair.

You take her cock into your mouth and begin to blow her.

"Oh fuck." She moans as she throws her head back.

She begins to thrust her hips slightly to keep up with you. You secretly slide off your shorts and panties as you begin to finger yourself, getting ready for her.

"Oh fuck I'm close." She moans.

"Not until I say so." You mumble.

She begins to thrust her hips harder, making you gag slightly. You continue to blow her. Then, you pull your mouth off of her.

"Mnmm." She whimpers at the loss of contact. "Pleaseeee."

You slide your shorts all the way off, and she opens her eyes. As she sees you fingering yourself you see her cock twitch.

You push her to the floor and crawl on top of her. You make out with her as she grinds her hips against you. You slide her boxers all the way off and take off both of your pajama shirts.

"Please y/n." She moans.

You slowly sink down onto her massive cock. You moan as you feel her ten inch stretch you out.

"Oh fuck your tight." She moans as she grips your hips.

You sink all the way down on her cock and then begin to rock your hips back and forth. She moans and throws her head back.

You begin to bounce up and down on her cock, it hitting every spot perfectly.

"Oh fuck y/nnnnnn." Sadie moans "Oh fuck I'm closeeee."

You stop moving when she says this. She looks up and whimpers.

"You cum when I tell you to understand?" You say grabbing her throat.

"Yes."

"Now you either cum when I tell you and I'll fuck you as much as you want." You say squeezing her throat slightly. "Or you cum before and I won't please you for a month."

"Mnmmm." She whimpers.

"Option one or two?"

"Mhmmm." She whimpers.

You squeeze her throat a little tighter.

"Option one or two?" You say sternly.

"One." She gasps.

"Good girl." You say as you let go of her throat.

You begin bouncing on her cock faster than before. She turns into a moaning mess. You reach down and play with her balls as you ride her.

"Oh fuckkkkk!" She screams.

You decide to torture her. You continue to play with her balls in one hand and play with her nipple with the other.

"Oh fuck y/n!!" She screams "I can't take much more!"

"Do you want option two?" You say sternly.

"No."

"Good."

You take your hands off her balls and nipples as you lean down and begin to suck on her neck. You bite down on her sweet spot, and she lets out an exasperated moan.

"Fuck y/nnnnnn." She moans as she grabs your hips.

You lean back up and watch her facial expressions as you ride her like a pony.

"Are You Ready?"
*caugh* Måneskin reference

"Oh my god, yes!!" She moans.

"Are you sureeee?" You tease.

"God! Fuck! Yes, I am!" Sadie yells.

"Mhnmm." You tease as you continue to ride her.

"Fuck please y/nnnn." She whimpers.

"Cum with me." You moan

She shoots a massive load inside of you, filling you up completely. Your juices flow onto her massive cock, coating the both of you in eachothers semen.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming!" She screams as you continue to ride her.

Her cum completely fills you up and then it leaks out. You look down and see her cum leaking out of you as it drips down her cock.

"Oh fuckkkk." She yells as she cums again.

Her hot liquid fills you up once more as you moan slightly. You slow down and then flop down on top of her, exhausted.

"Oh my god." You pant.

It takes her a second to catch her breath.

"Holy shit babe you did so good." She breathes heavily.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" You pant

"Yes." Sadie breathes heavily.

"Good." You say getting off of her, trembling a little.

"You okay?" She says, getting up

"I think you're gonna have to carry me back to bed." You say

"I can do that." She says.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to walk tomorrow." You chuckle as she gets up.

When she picks you up, you notice her trembling a bit.

"I can walk if you need." You say

"No, it's fine." She says.

"Are you sure?" You question

"Yes, anything for you, baby. I love you."

"I love you too."

1024 words

Hold your phones with one hands you horny motherfucks.

Also, I'm taking a slight break from the oneshots rn. I'm going to be working on Puzzled and Blind As A Bat.

Also, I think there are going to be two or three more chapters of BAAB, and then it's gonna be done! So stay tuned.

I love you all so much!
Have a good day/night.
Stay safe ❤️