The Tonight Show.

You and Sadie are in an interview with Jimmy Fallon because you two are in a new movie together.

"Do you guys have a lot of funny memories on set?" He asks

"Yeah, we have so many funny memories." You say

"It's the best thing getting to work with someone who you are already so close to." Sadie says.

"Yeah, you guys are like best friends, right?"

"Yeah." Sadie says.

"How long have you known each other?" He asks.

"We have been da-"

"We met almost six years ago." Sadie says

You frown a bit, you two have been dating for over 8 months, and Sadie just interrupted You, and she is acting like you are just friends.

"we are best friends." She says slightly, emphasizing the 'best'. "we always will be best friends."

You are a bit uncomfortable and saddened by Sadie's comment, so you stay quiet.

"What really stood out when you two first met each other?" Jimmy asks.

"We met when it was my first day on set." Sadie says,"y/n was just so nice, and it was really great to have another girl may age on set."

"Just throwing shade to Millie, I guess." He says.

"I mean. I didn't get to work with millie a lot because Max and Eleven didn't really interact a whole lot." Sadie says,"But Max and Kara have a lot of scenes together."

"Max Mayfield and Kara Henderson have been an iconic duo since day one." Jimmy says.

"What about you y/n?" Sadie says

"Hm?" You say, coming back to reality.

"What really stuck out at the beginning of our friendship?" Sadie says.

"You're very stubborn." You say letting out a small laugh."It was always I need it to be this way, not that way, bla bla."

"Alright, so there it is, Sadie Sink and y/n y/l/n." Jimmy says,"Watch bloodshed out on Netflix tomorrow!"

You guys happily walk off the stage. As soon as you get behind the curtain, your fake smile fades, and it turns into anger and annoyance.

"Hey babe." Sadie says, grabing your hand.

You yank your hand out of hers and keep walking.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She says, walking after you.

You don't reply. You just keep walking.

"Y/n." She says, running in front of you. That's when she sees the tears welling up in your eyes.

"Baby, what's wrong?" She says, cupping your face in her palms.

"Don't touch me." You say as tear running down your cheek. You push her hands away.

"Babe, what's wrong?" She says.

"Babe?" You say mocking her. "Babe? Really? Really?!"

"Baby, what's wrong?" She says.

"Look, if you want to break up, just say it." You say.

"What?!"

"We're 'friends', best friends. Nothing more than that." You say tears streaming down your face. "So these past eight months, it's just like those six years?"

"Babyyyy." She says, stepping twords you.

"Don't 'baby' me." You sob. "Is that all I am to you?! Just a friend?."