Tomorrow

It has been 3 months since Nunew and Zee got engaged. Their wedding planning has been a breeze for the planner as they already know what they want. As for the venue, Zee chose his most luxurious hotel. He made sure nobody aside from them and their guests are in the hotel for three days. The hotel is for their own use only during that period.
Nunew wanted a pre wedding lunch for their family and friends the day before their wedding and also wanted a post wedding Brunch the day after so Zee made sure that all hotel staff are aware and prepared according to their plan.

Their wedding attires are personally designed by Nunew and his team helped him made them. He made sure that they are perfect. He also wanted to be a bit traditional so whenever one of them have fittings, the staff made sure the other is out of the door with no chance of peeking. Staff are not even allowed to take photos in case it gets leaked.

Their pre wedding photos were shot by one of the best photographers, Boss Chaikamon. Who, coincidentally is their wedding planner, Noeul Nattarat's husband. So Zee and Nunew got their photos pretty early. It arrived in Nunew's office and as soon as he sees the envelope, he immediately rushed to ring Zee

"Hia hia hia hia!" Nunew shouted over the phone

"Nu are you okay?! What's going on?!" Zee worriedly said

"Pictures are here! Boss sent them printed. He says to pick which photo we wanted framing. So come here quick!" Nunew instructed him.

"Nu! Dont scare me like that! I thought something was wrong!" Zee reprimanded him

"Sorry! I was just too excited. Now come here!" Nunew tells him again

"Alright, im going. See you soon baby" Zee tells him.

"Love you bye" Nunew said before hanging up.

When Zee arrived in his office, Nunew jumped to hug him.
"You're here!" Nunew says as he hugs him.

"You're way too excited baby" Zee laughs at him

"Come lets see them" Nunew drags him to the couch and he opened the envelope