Not bad

Zee first met the Perdpiriyawong family when he was 12. His father came home so happy from Bangkok and told him and his mother the good news. The next day after he came home, he called Khun Pornthip to ask what kind of jewelry she would like to see. He would make it according to what she likes instead of just showing them what they already have. They have scheduled to meet them in Bangkok after 2 months. After that phone call, his parents became so busy. He didn't bother them though as he knows how important this is to them. He stayed out of their way made sure to only disturb them when it is really need them.
Two months then flew by quickly and before they know it, they are already outside the gate of the mansion of Perdpiriyawong family. Zee was amazed with how large the house was. They were let in by one of maids and were ushered in the living room where Khun Pornthip was waiting with her husband.

"Khun Somchai! Im glad you guys made it. How was the trip? You guys must be tired. Here have a sit and rest. Some snacks will be here soon." Pornthip said as she sits down with them.

"Oh thank you Khun Pornthip. The trip was not that bad and we are used to it. So don't worry about us. I would like you to meet my wife Malee and our son Zee Pruk." Malee and Zee said hello to the couple.

"Sawadee Kha Khun Malee and Zee Pruk. This is my husband Arthit. Our children are all still upstairs, we will introduce you later to them. Zee pruk is a handsome young man. I bet he will go a long way" Somchai said

"Thank you madam. And thank you for helping our family and welcoming us." Zee said to them.

"Oh what a polite and respectful child! You have been brought up pretty well! I hope my children were as good as you!" Arthit laughed as he joked.

"And in all seriousness, we are not really helping you guys. It is the other way around. You are helping us by selling to us such precious gifts. You don't know how picky my wife is with regards to her jewelry and it is my first time seeing her fawn over a brooch! You should have seen her face when she was talking about them. I thought she was going mad about a new famous and expensive designer. My bank account was about to faint!" Arthit said to them while he giggles.

"You don't have to say it like that! It's embarrassing. And I am not that picky! I am just meticulous" Pornthip said as she jokingly hit Arthit in the arms.

"I am just joking teerak. Our business wouldn't be successful if you don't have an eye for good quality design and materials." Arthit said as he sweet talk his wife.

"If I may ask, what type of business do you do?" Malee curiously asks both of them.

"Oh you haven't told them?" Arthit looked at his wife as she shook her head.
"I didn't get the chance to. I was running late for a meeting." She said as she sheepishly looked at him. He laughed and looked at Malee.

"We own a fashion business. We design and produce clothes, shoes and bags." He said to them.

That's why they look so young and fashionable. They have to look the part. Zee thought to himself.

The maids came in as Zee shook his thoughts away. They brought tea, coffee, juice, biscuits, cookies and cakes for everybody. They brought out so much food that it looked like they were having a party.

"Khun Arthit, Khun Pornthip thank you for the hospitality but it might be too much? We don't want you to waste any food for us" Somchai said to them.

"Oh don't worry about it. Some of our friends and family will be joining us later. I have been telling them about the both of you and they are very excited to meet you." Pornthip said to them.

"And besides, our children eat like vacuums. They could just basically inhale all those. Specially our youngest nunew" Arthit told them.

Small footsteps can then be heard after he said that. It looks like the children are running towards them now.
"NO RUNNING DOWN THE STAIRS!" Arthit shouted at them. The children then slowly walked down from the upper floor. Pornthip just shook her head at her children.

" Kids meet and say hi to the Panich family. This is Khun Somchai, Khun Malee and Zee pruk. Come on, say hi"
The kids shyly waved at them.
"This is our eldest Max, he is 11. The middle one is James who is 5 and the little patootie here is Nunew who is just 3. Say hi baby" Nunew waved his tiny hands at them.

"Okay let's have a snack now, the others would be here any minute and it will be better if we get our portion of food now before it disappears. Kids you can eat in the playroom. You can play a movie if you wish to." Arthit said as the kids giggle and took food with them.

Zee looked at his parents who nodded at him to tell him to go along with the rest of the kids. Zee sighed. He doesn't feel like playing with them and prefers to hear more of the adult discussion but he dared not to object. He walked to the playroom and saw that the kids are already starting to play a movie. He sat at the furthest couch to not be an inconvenience to them. Max, who is the eldest among the siblings looked at him and nodded.
"Max is the doesn't like talking too much. He thinks he is cool now. Im james by the way." James said without looking away from the screen of the tv.
"And james thinks everything in the tv is amazing" Max rolled his eyes at james while the younger just sticks his tongue out at him.

Zee watches the two interact. He feels bit jealous as he is an only child. He wonders how it feels to have a sibling. He then noticed the youngest one slowly walking towards him and stopped right infront of his legs. He looked at zee with his large doe eyes and opened his arms. Zee not knowing what is happening looked at Max.
"Nunew likes to give hugs to people. That's just how he is. If you are okay with it, just give him a hug. If you are not comfortable, just smile and shake your head. He will be okay don't worry." Max said to him

He looked at Nunew again, still with his doe eyes and arms wide. Zee then thought, why not. So he bent down and gave the little one a hug.

"Hewow. Im nunew. We're friends now." Nunew said to him happily then skipped to where James is who then just patted his head.
"Good job baby" the older one told him.

Zee looked at the three of the Perdpiriyawong siblings and he thought to himself. "This is not bad at all."