Enchanting

It's the Gala night for Perdpiriyawong Fashion Companies. Tonight they would not only showcase the newest trends but they would also introduce the youngest Perdpiriyawong who will take over the position of Executive Director for Fashion Design and Quality. There have been rumours about the company hiring an international famous designer but the family decided not to address it today as tonight is for the youngest in their family.

Everyone has been talking about this event for weeks. Everybody who is famous in the business are invited and even though this red carpet event is held privately, the press are still waiting outside to get a peek of who is coming in. Pornthip has asked all the guests to wear black. This is to showcase all the designs that they are releasing today.

Nunew might be the only one who doesnt care about all that is happening around him. He is just sat in his hotel room sketching in his ipad when James came in.

"How come you are not dressed yet?!"
James asked

"It's still too early phi. Why are you dressed this early is the question. Are you comfortable?" Nunew eyed him

"Suits are like normal clothes for me now. This is just like a normal wear for me. It's just the event that changes. Anyway, dont change the topic. You need to get your hair and make up done too Nunew." James said

"Hair and make up? What is this a movie awards night?!" Nunew exclaimed.

"Nunew, you have to look the best. This is your event. You should be the one who shines the most" James tried to reason with him

"If it's my choice it would be a pyjama party" Nunew grumbled but he still didnt move.

"Okay im calling P'Max" James said as nunew just shakes his head.

James and Max came in together and this time Nunew is on the bed still sketching

"Nunew you have to get up now. You cant be late to your own party!" Max ordered him.

"P'Max I will just need 15min! And I can do my own hair!" Nunew told him
"And no, i will not wear make up" He added.

James and Max looked at each other. They didnt have any choice but to call for back up. They went outside of the room and 5min later someone else opened Nunew's door.

"Nunew!"

Nunew got startled and sat up. It was Zee. They called the only person Nunew would always listen to without any question and that was Zee.

"You better get up now or do you want me to dress you?" Zee said in a very stern voice.

"Okay. Okay." Nunew sighed as he stands up. He saw James and Max at the corner smirking at him.

"Traitors" He said to them.

"Nunew." Zee called him again.

"Im going. Im going." Nunew said as he rolls his eyes.

It took him 1hr to get all prepared for the party. Nunew could have been late to the party if it took more time. Zee was waiting for him in his room.

"Ready?" Zee asked him without looking. And as he looked up, a smile formed in his face.
"Wow. You're cute" Zee told him

"Cute? Really? After all that Im just cute?" Nunew teases him

"You will always be cute. I am the handsome one" Zee jokes to him

"Wow. The confidence. How do you say that yourself" Nunew said to him smiling as he looks for his phone

"I charged it for you. Come in lets go. Show will start soon" Zee told him as he gave him his phone. They walked out of the room together.