☁️Lando Norris - Uncle LaLa

Context: https://www.tumblr.com/ehcahache/734318164257718272?source=share

More or less, Lando's niece calls him uncle lala and i find that very cute. (Pic is P Kvyat, not Mila Norris)

650 Words

_____________________________

Lando was in an engineering meeting while you were looking after his niece for a bit. Her parents had gone out for a bit to enjoy some time away from their kids and left you in charge while Lando was busy except Mila wasn't having a bar of it. 

One of the team members comes up to chat with you while she's running around for a bit but as you talk, she runs off. You take a second too long to notice and when you turn to see what she's doing, you can't see her anymore.

You panic and the person you were talking with gets up too and starts looking around. It takes a few minutes before you have searched the entire McLaren area. "Mila! Where are you?"This means she is either out in the paddock or with Lando, both of which are not very good. 

~~

Mila was bored so like any child, she took it upon herself to find something more interesting to do. You looked away and she decided to go find Uncle LaLa. 

She waddled through the garage to where she'd waved goodbye to Lando before he went into the meeting. Looking inside the room she can see Lando looking at all the data from his engineers.

She leans all her weight against the door and then slides through the small gap, walking over to her uncle's seat. She walks under the table and puts two hands over his knee, trying to pushs herself up.

Not expecting anything to touch his knee, Lando instinctively jerks his knee up which hits Mila in the face. "OWWIE" Comes a whine from under the table, Mila very unimpressed with the greeting. Lando immediately pushes his chair back and picks her up on to his lap. She's crying and whining with her hand covering her face. "I'm so sorry baby, I'm so sorry I wasn't expecting you to be in here."

~~

As you walk through the upstairs area you hear and high pitched squeal followed by some crying. That had to be Mila. You sprint towards the sound and almost run past it until you see Lando standing in the corner of a room with a crying Mila in his arms.

You open the door and walk over to them, slightly out of breath. "Sorry I didn't mean for her to get in here." You say, flustered and embarrassed to interrupt the team. Lando is still whispering into her ear as she buried her face into his neck. He strokes her hair, "Can you move your hands so I can have a look?" He asks. 

He puts her onto the floor and slowly moves her hands away. There is a bit of a blush on her nose which indicates where she'd been bumped. "What's going on?" You ask having missed the accident while you were running around. He explains what happened as he decides she'll be ok. She still doesn't want to leave though so you get tasked with heading outside to get either a heat pack or an ice pack for her while she gets onto Lando's lap. 

By the time you get back, the meeting is finished and Mila is asleep on him. He takes the pack and places it on her nose which has since lost any sign of damage. She stirs only to be shushed by Lando and sent back to sleep.

"We are definitely going to do a bit more training with kids before we start a family."

You just laugh, putting yourself into a seat next to him.

"I think that's a good idea."

_____________________________

~Hiiiii~

My life is still chaos but after next week it should settle down and i can give you some better content. Hope you are liking all the child content.

Look after yourselves, stay hydrated, I love you sm :)