Not a chapter but another question about book 2

Hello my lovely readers!

This is not a chapter but I felt it needed a section all of its own so it doesn't mess with my regular updates. A question concerning the My hero/Demon slayer continuation of Sakiya's journey. I have been mulling it over and had thought about how I was going to write it.

As previously stated when I asked if you guys would be interested in it I had mentioned saving Dabi and possibly Shigaraki. To do that Sakiya would have to meet them pretty early on in that timeline and I don't think I want to wait that long to start the actual story of when My hero takes place. So I was thinking about starting the story off with already set relationships between those that Sakiya would take under her wing and then do flashback chapters of her saving them, taking care of them and some sweet nurturing moments.

I know some readers are pretty opposed to flashback chapters in books but that was the only route I could come up with that I liked that would make the story flow and not cause me to do time skips which I am not a fan of in the first place. Of course there are still some details on how I will execute this that I need to flush out but in the meantime if you could give me your thoughts I would appreciate it since I am still a bit hesitant on moving forward with the idea as I want this book to be well received by my readers.

As always thank you all so much for continuing to support my writing journey with you all and giving me your patience as I try to crank out more chapters.

Happy Reading!

PS: I am not sure how much longer I am planning on making Ethereum but I will most likely keep writing using the manga since I don't want to push this book's ending off too long and it may be a year or two before the anime finishes. Taking this into account as I write Ethereum I am also drafting chapters for the second one when I need a breather. It's messy that's for sure but they are rough drafts and concepts so they are supposed to be that way. Either way this is being done in the hopes I will have a good chunk ready to post once I finish this book. Something to look forward to.

PSS: (Man I should have just kept going in the first A/N lol) another question needing an answer if you will. I was planning on having each character Sakiya saves have a unique prologue and was wondering if you wanted to have it posted so you can get a taste for the type of story book 2 will be. I have one already written for Izuku and since it doesn't spoil anything for the ending of Ethereum I figured if you guys wanted it I could post it for you. It would of course be a chapter in this book as I won't publish Aeonieum (book 2) until I am ready to start updating it. Let me know your thoughts on that!

Whew! Now I'm actually finished! Happy Reading again!