||~𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫~||

"SAKIYA!!!"

"SAKIYA!!!"

The Hashira's all stare at the wide eyed boy in confusion; the only ones who have any real reaction are Giyuu and Shinobu who were there when that very name was said by the crow.

Sanemi scoffs as he stares down at the boy "Pathetic attempt at whatever that was brat" he says and continues to try and bring down his blade.

Tanjiro closes his eyes as he awaits the sharp sting of the blade. A whoosh of air rushes past him and a blur of purple appears in front of the boy as glowing violet eyes stare up at Sanemi. A fist slams into the man's face, blood spraying from his nose and mouth before he goes flying away from the two.

The remaining Hashira's tense as they all watch with wide eyes as the wind hashira tumbles across the garden floor lying in a motionless heap beneath a tree. They then look back to where the boy kneels on the ground and their eyes widen as they see a figure kneeling in front of Tanjiro, their hands cupping his head.

Tanjiro stares up at Sakiya with tears in his eyes as he feels all of his panic dissipate at the sight of his friend. "Sakiya you came" he whispers before his eyes widen as he smells the lingering scent of poison still flowing through her along with blood. His eyes glance over her form noticing the small red patches staining the white shirt and pants she wears. "You are still hurt"

"I'm alright Tanji. You don't have to worry about me" Sakiya murmurs and pets his head as he lays his face against her stomach.

"Is that the civilian!?" Rengoku shouts sparkles erupting form his form as he stares at the two intrigued.

"She's so cute! To feel such love to come running when called!" Mitsuri swoons with heart eyes.

"What a flamboyant display of power! To think a mere civilian could land a hit on Sanemi!" Uzui exclaims a wide grin on his face as he stares down at her.

"I tried to protect them for you. I'm sorry Sakiya I couldn't do it" Tanjiro squeezes his eyes shut as he speaks.

"Hmmm. That was brave of you Tanji. Brave but very stupid. It's alright now though you can rest. All will be well. I'm going to help you, okay?" She says side eyeing the leader that murmurs to the two children at his side and the hashira's who stare intently at the two.