||~𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔖𝔦𝔵~||

"We need to get you out of this bed, Skaiya" Mitsuri says as she rips open the curtains allowing the late day sunlight to filter through the glass beckoning the end of the night

Sakiya watches as the pink haired girl flitters around the room grabbing things and placing them in a basket. "And where do you supposed we go, Kanroji-san?" Sakiya asks, tilting her head.

Mitsuri pouts at the other woman's use of her last name before appearing before her and dragging her out of her bed. "There's a natural hot spring that is just off a ways from headquarters. The hashira like to go there sometimes to relax and today no one has planned anything yet. Shinobu already gave you the okay to be more active so I figured you would enjoy a nice relaxing bath!" Mitsuri says.

"So you usually use the hot springs at night?" Sakiya asks as they walk through the woods towards where she presumes the hot springs are.

"No, not usually but I thought it would be a nice for a change to go at night. Besides I don't think we will have to worry about demons this far up given that we are still close to the wisteria forest" she says as she skips ahead her hand still clutching Sakiya's.

They come up to a small clearing where a naturally formed hotspring sits nestled between some trees and Sakiya's eyes widen at the scenery. It's lit by lanterns and lotus shaped candles each one giving off a soft warm glow.

The sky is in view up above them in a canopy of twinkling stars where the full round moon bathes the rest of the area in a cool light. It's a beautiful place one that seemed to be untouched by the harshness of the rest of the world.

"Come on you two, it's been almost an hour since I got here" Shinbou says as she turns to face the two women. Mitsuri smiles widely as she approaches the spring and strips down before getting inside.

Sakiya trails behind slightly hesitant but follows in suit, discarding her own kimono and sinking into the warmth of the water. "Ahh this is nice isn't it?" Mitsuri sighs, allowing herself to relax.

"It is. The cool night air is also a wonderful contrast to the heat of the water. We should come during the night more often" Shinobu agrees, laying her head back against the rocks. Mitsuri looks over at Sakiya who stays silent, her hand gently moving through the water with a wondrous expression on her face.