||~𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔴𝔬~||

Sakiya stands at the foot or Tengen's bed, her violet eyes glancing over his form

Sakiya stands at the foot or Tengen's bed, her violet eyes glancing over his form. She had returned to the butterfly mansion not long after Obanai had left her at the hot springs. Rui had been sitting on the engawa waiting for her and had taken her hand pulling her back to the healing quarters before he climbed into Kyojuro's bed snuggling up to the flame hashira. Now Sakiya was able to take the time to look over him.

Walking around the bed she makes sure to avoid stepping on the three slumbering wives before she sits on the edge of the mattress, her hand hovering over his. Lifting it gently she looks over the brand new flesh that her own blood had created.

Just from looking at it you wouldn't have been able to tell that it wasn't Tengen's original hand. The only difference from his original hand was the missing fingernail paint that he always wore. She firmly presses her fingertips into the soft flesh and realizes that though her blood had recreated the flesh it was weak and would need some work before it got back to its original state.

'You did good Sakiya' Yoriichi's voice wafter over to her gently from where he had appeared at her back.

Sakiya hums still studying Tengen's hand, aware of the man's eyes on her. Yoriichi places a hand on her shoulder concern flooding his face as he realizes something is weighing heavily on her mind. 'What is wrong Sakiya?'

Sakiya stays silent for a while, her thumb caressing Tengen's skin before she looks at Yoriichi 'What am I? What have I become?'

Shock floods Yoriichi at her question as it wasn't asked with sorrow but sheer desperation as if she truly didn't know but needed to. 'You're Aikawa Sakiya. The first Shiden Tempest Breather and a gentle woman who is determined to save those she has come to love'

'Yes I know that. But that is who I am, not what I am'

Now it is Yoriichi who stays silent, unsure what she means by that. But after moments of thinking about her question, looking back at previous conversations and tapping into their shared bond he stands and places his hand on her head. 'Close your eyes and try to mediate'

Sakiya curiously gazes at him before she closes her eyes and clears her mind. Her eyes flutter open after a few moments and the familiar landscape of the spirit realm greets her.