||~𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔒𝔫𝔢~||

Kyojuro didn't really remember much after he had passed out due to his injuries and blood loss at the train wreck

Kyojuro didn't really remember much after he had passed out due to his injuries and blood loss at the train wreck. He could clearly remember Rui trying to intercept upper moon three's attack resulting in getting impaled alongside him.

He remembered the flash of red and purple indicating the arrival of Sakiya. He remembered her blade being covered in a mixture of flames and lightning as she sliced the kazuki's arm off. He remembered her staring down at him with an expression of pure rage on her face as she cried blood and tears.

He recalls the glow of her demon slayer mark that had formed within her spider lily markings. Finally his last memory was of watching her attack the kazuki mercilessly throwing him around like he was nothing but a doll.

He couldn't help but think as his blurry vision took in her fighting that she was so much more powerful than anyone he had ever encountered. She had strength and speed far above that of the typical demon slayer and even more so than that of all nine hashira.

He finally understood her comments on how her blood was the reason for her power and it shocked him at just how much of it the small violet haired girl held.

Then he had apparently awoken in the butterfly mansion confused and foggy where he thinks he saw both Shinobu and Rui but had promptly fallen back unconscious just moments after. Now as he awakens yet again after weeks of rest he sees Sakiya's still form resting beside him, her skin pale but thankfully wound free.

He winces as he tries to pull his weakened body off his bed, his limbs heavy and unsteady from the lack of use. He uses the bedside table as leverage but with the lack of strength he crumples under his own weight and onto his knees at her bedside.

He holds himself up on the edge of her bed and lifts his hand to her face brushing a stray piece of hair aways and stares at her with worry and relief.

"Kyojuro!" Mitsuri shouts as she and two others enter the room. Kyojuro sags to the floor as the little strength he has is used up and large arms wrap around him lifting him with ease.

Tengen leans the flame pillars body up against his side and Kyojuro pants exhausted by his previous actions. "Easy. You shouldn't be out of bed yet Kyojuro" Tengen says and settles him back into the mattress, lowering him back against the stack of pillows.