not a update but a question for my lovely readers

So I wanted to run an idea pass you guys about a potential crossover that I could do after this book comes to a close. A reader had brought the idea up and even though I've mulled over the idea of having sakiya in a crossover of animes it never occurred to me to implement her in My hero academia.

Personally I love putting my ocs in different animes when I'm bored. It's a favorite pastime of mine but I never decided to write about my mind palace's wild creations. But a reader had mentioned this idea of sakiya being in a my hero fanfic and I honestly kinda liked the idea. Enough to actually consider writing it.

So I wanted to get my readers opinion on it. Would you be willing to read a my hero fanfic with sakiya as the mc? It wouldn't be a concrete following of the anime itself because my ideas will stray quite a bit but it will follow the basic plotline.

Here's a preview to the ideas I've come up with but they may be subject to change:

It will be a vigilante midoriya fan fic

All for one will be his father

Shinsho will be an orphan along side Izuku

Maybe a saving Dabi element.

Maybe a saving Shigaraki (this one may change more than the others)

Sakiya will be a mother figure more than anything

Maybe a vigilante Sakiya?

Not a main focus on romance where Sakiya is concerned but more of a found family one.

Others from the main book will be implemented in but not in a story changing way besides Rui and kokushibo (one reason why it won't be romantic oriented beyond that)

The sorry will very much be canon divergent

……And more

Tell me what you guys think. I know that my hero has a reputation of being toxic but I am very intrigued by the idea of Sakiya being there and I hope if you all do want to see something like that you can trust me to keep things healthy.

It's just another way to keep Sakiya's and the others story going if that's something you all would be interested in reading