Chapter 10

"So baby girl what do you want to watch." Eric asked Rose as they walked into Eric's apartment.

"All I want to do now is cuddle and sleep." Rose said rubbing her eyes trying to get the sleep out of her eyes.

"Now come on lets get you to bed." Eric said leading her towards his bedroom. Helping her into the bed after she took of her shoes he joined her pulling her into his arms.

"Night Daddy." Rose whispered not realising what she said but Eric heard it causing him to groan as dirty thoughts entered his mind.

"Night baby girl." Eric said kissing her head while falling asleep.

_________________________________________

"My lady what are we going to do we don't know where your daughter is for all we know is that your sister is dead and her husband is nowhere to be found in Erudite he might have left and joined a new faction." Someone said bowing Infront of a throne.

"I don't care search all the factions if you must but find my daughter and her mate we need them. If my dreams are true than they are in dauntless so go find them before the leader of the hunters do otherwise the world as we know it will be over. " A female voice said with so much power causing the person infront of her to whimper.

"Talia calm yourself we will find our daughter no need to take it out on one of the guards." Talia's husband said as he entered the throne room.

"Zane please it hurts to be away from our daughter I should have fought harder when my father and sister took Rose by force." Talia said as tears came to her eyes causing Zane to quickly pull her into his arms.

"I know my love but soon we'll have her back don't you worry." Zane said rubbing Talia's back slowly. "Now wipe those tears and lets go see how the twins are doing with their magic training." Zane said pulling away from his mate and wife.

_________________________________________

***************DREAM***************

"Daughter please it will be best for your daughter to grow up with your sister and her husband in Erudite and not here you may never know what dangers lurk in the shadows. An elder male said looking at his daughter as she held her 4 year old daughter.

"Father please don't I know what I'm doing Zane said that it will be safe here and I feel save." The woman said holding her daughter tighter towards her.

"Talia I'll take care of my niece I promise you it will be okay when she turns 18 I'll bring her back I promise." Nicole said approaching her sister and father with her husband Zack not far behind.

"Nicole stay out of this I won't give up my daughter not to you or to anyone so please leave my palace." Talia said turning around trying to leave the room but was stopped by one of her father's guards standing at the door.

"You leave me no choice daughter." Maddox said as he pulled out his sword walking towards his eldest daughter and only granddaughter.

**********END OF DREAM***********

Gasping awake Rose shot up in a hurry only to be pulled down by Eric.

"Go back to sleep baby girl." Eric said in a rough voice causing Rose to whimper while rubbing her thighs together. Eric raised his head to look at her seeing the tears in her eyes he quickly sat up and pulled her onto his lap. "Baby girl what's wrong." Eric asked wide awake.

"I had the same dream I always have on my birthday I think my father is not my father but my uncle in law my mother is someone named Talia and my father is named Zane." Rose said looking into Eric's eyes.

"Don't worry baby girl we'll figure out what's going on can you tell me what you remember from your child hood." Eric asked

"I only remember everything after my 4th birthday everything before that is blurry when I asked my mother why I always have that dream she always told me drop it otherwise I'll get punished." Rose said causing Eric to growl.

"Don't worry next week when it's family day we'll capture your so call excuse of of father or uncle." Eric said kissing Rose on her neck causing her to moan.

"Eric, Rose you guys awake in there." Max shouted from the living room as he flipped the page of the book he was reading. Groaning Eric stood up with Rose in his arms not bothering to even put on a shirt.