𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

𝘊𝘢𝘪𝘶𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

THE PAIN WAS EXCRUCIATING. Like a searing hot iron pressing into my chest several times over, striking my skin with such torment that it messed around with my mind.

It had been three days since she had been taken. Snatched from the place she once called home, though, I hope she did not tarnish that title from these walls.

I wanted to scream.

I wanted to kill.

I wanted to die.

Yet the beast inside of my being prevented me from doing so, growling into my mind that I shouldn't do something so cowardly and that I should be focusing on finding my one love.

My lost love.

My chest had ached ever since she had shut us out, ever since she had grown resentful against the very thing that had caused us to meet.

The very thing that had healed even the deepest rifts between us.

Except one.

The one that had been in the making for so long, just because we wished to protect her, just because we wished to keep her safe.

Yet us trying to do so only made things worse for us all.

Perhaps, if we had never kept it all from her, she would still be here now, she would've been with one of us when whoever it was came and took her.

I could not bring myself to go into her wing after that day, I couldn't bare to face the room where she was taken.

Before we had met, I would never decline a challenge, I was always brave, I never backed down. Yet, ever since I had met her, when she was not by my side, my recklessness only grew.

𓆩☀𓆪

WIND RUSHED PAST HIS EARS, Timothee stood in the gardens, his emotions scattered across his being, his gift growing out of control. He tended to isolate himself now. Even from Ruby.

The usually bubbly girl no longer had such a spring in her step, she had become much more cold towards those who spoke to her. Yet... The strange thing was that it didn't feel weird for her to be this way, like she was used to it.

'Timothee.' A feminine voice called from behind the silent boy, he turned around slowly to see Jane standing by the fountain, the girl's gift had become more sinister, if even possible, nobody really saw the the Queen and Jane together, yet the blonde obviously liked and appreciated her, her gift was now fuelled by the powerful hatred she held to the captors, 'Demetri and Felix are back, Master Aro has asked for all of the Elite Guard to attend the meeting.'

The curly-haired one bowed his head in response, he quickly followed the girl to the shared office usually reserved for meetings, it was located on the first floor underground, a few floors above the dungeons.