𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

A YOUNG FEMALE APPEARED NEXT TO MONTE, her eyes gleaming like a thousand diamonds, her mouth formed a kind smile, sweeter than a lollipop. 'I'm Ruby Summers, what about ya'll?' She asked, her voice holding a cheerful tone as Monte seemed to be stuck in a state of shock. 

'Don't worry, the cops aren't here for you guys, they're searching every house in Australia, it was a request from some high-ranking official or whoever, but I gotta ask, why were you guys hiding in my parent's summer house?'

Katherine looked at her and answered with a quiet voice, as to not draw attention to the officers above 'We're actually friends with some psychopath and hiding his dead bodies around Australia.' Her sarcastic reply a result of the growing uncomfortableness she felt.

Ruby's kind appearance faltered for a few moments before it attained the complexion she had before 'Uhm, haha, funny. I'm just guessing you're running from something?'

'Something like that.' Jack answered for the brunette hiding beneath his jacket, shivering, he assumed it was because the morning air that had not yet been heated by the sun, her shivers slowly turned violent, teeth chattering

'Sooooo, you guys need a ride out of here or like-?'

'Please Miss Summer Skies, we don't need a ride, we'd love to keep running from these coppers.' Monte replied with an "are you dumb" tone to the smart remark and an eye roll.

'My name is Ruby Summers not-'

'You have a ride?' Katherine looked at Ruby, her eyes finally showing some light, although she felt bad for talking over her, she needed to know, she just wanted to get somewhere safe so that she could just... Rest her eyes, just for a little while.

'Yeah, sure, I can get you to Miami tout suite!' Ruby answered, unbothered by the nickname that she seemed so ruffled about earlier and was about to emerge from under the deck before getting rudely cut-off by a young boy with a mop of brown hair jumping down beneath the deck, his eyes were a shocking red and his skin glittered in the sun?

The boys eyes scanned the group of humans before locking it's eyes on the brunette wrapped in a plaid jacket, eyes widening in disbelief. 

'You-'

'Fuck off you perv, she's only in her swimsuit.' Monte hissed, hiding the girl behind his larger body 'Who the hell are you anyway?' He remarked, taking in the formal-wear the boy was wearing, a long sleeved deep crimson button up lay beneath a black waistcoat that was covered by a black cloak. 'I do not believe it is any of your concern, yet it is my concern on whom it is you are hiding.' He then recalled hearing parts of their conversation earlier and linked it with the people that roamed earlier. 'The policemen are currently searching for somebody and this may be the person they are looking for, unless you'd all like to go to prison together, I'd suggest handing her over.' The boy dismissed, his face held a scowl as he spoke venomously towards the group hiding the girl that was incredibly pale, unusually so for a human, her eyes seemed to get more lost as her brows furrowed, trying to keep them focused.

'This is my house! I do not give consent for my home to be searched!' Ruby Summers piped up, her voice joined the argument

'Give me the girl.' The boy growled

'Over my dead body.' Monte moved forward, about to throw a punch before getting his arm held back by Katherine, who stepped forward, feeling no danger about following this stranger, some hidden voice in her mind told her that it would be safer for her

'Don't Monte, if your so worried you guys can come along. I'm sure Ruby can come up with some kind of alibi to as of why we were here, right?' Katherine spoke to Monte, her voice now incredibly tired as she looked at the girl who sat there in a red jumper.

'Sure, but you don't have to feel obliged to go with this guy-' Monte began, before getting cut off by Ruby whom encouraged Katherine to go, assuring she'd be right behind her

𓆩☀𓆪

'SHE HAD GOT TO BE IN ONE OF THESE HOUSES.' Caius whined, the pain growing more unbearable by the second as they grew so close yet so far away, it was now aching his entire body to move, it was an agony

'Jane, Demetri, Alec, Felix, Timothee, you shall all search the houses on the streets surrounding us, select one street each and search every house.' Aro ordered from the lowered window, slumping further in his seat, trying to escape the pain

The guards fled from their car, Felix from the drivers seat of the King's car, running to every house, slipping inside through opened windows and back doors, checking every garden, every pool.

'Brothers, what if this is a lost cause, what if she has moved already?' Caius whispered, his pain maximizing as he thought of her being further away

'The bonds all lead here Caius. She has to be here somewhere, do not fret.' Marcus's voice came from the right side of the car, behind Aro

As if on cue, Timothee came into sight, clutching a body that seemed to be like a rag-doll her eyelids so low you couldn't even see her eyes that were in a daze, her body was limp, long, flowing brunette locks fell from her head, caught in the breeze, her lips slightly parted. Yet their guard was not alone with the girl, two male figured followed him from behind, as well as another female, except she did not appear to be beautiful to the kings, not compared to the girl that was held by Timothee.

The Kings had never been seen to move so quickly, to be so urgent, as they were in that moment. The body that was held by the guard was quickly snatched by Caius, whom buried his face into her neck, inhaling the scent as if it were a drug he were addicted to.

'Cara mia...' Marcus stood there next to the blond king, his face frozen in shock as the two words fell from his lips before taking his mate, holding her as closely as he could, dry sobbing as he realised this was not the perfect reunion it should've been, she was practically unconscious, she was not well, yet this thought only occurred after she was stolen from his arms and into Aro's.

'She has been poisoned.' Marcus announced, his nose picking up on the horrid scent that was laced in her bloodstreams

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

{'Cara Mia...'} - My Beloved