𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐒𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐮𝐧

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

AS THE SUN ROSE IN ENGLAND, the cries of a baby could be heard. As the cries echoed throughout the apartment, a woman rose from her bed. She heard her child's cries and immediately rushed to the living room, hoping to see the baby asleep upon the couch, yet that was not the case, the young newborn infant lay on the ground, a bruise very visible on their head.

Delphine Reine was a French woman who moved to England in hopes of finding a better life in around 1986. The story that she had told was that she failed miserably saying she had been taken advantage of by a rude ex whom she had met at a bar near her apartment, later giving birth to a young girl whom she named Katherine Elayne Reine. The young baby was a struggle for Delphine, she didn't know much English, she struggled for jobs and for money.

She couldn't take it anymore.

The stress of a baby and the weight on her shoulders from the rising threat of eviction, she was that close to tumbling down and not being able to climb back up.

The woman couldn't decide why she wanted to stay on Earth anymore, then one day, she met somebody when she was walking down the streets of London, they offered to show her a way on how she could solve her problems; Delphine Reine turned to drugs and alcohol in the end, therefore, as Katherine would return from school every afternoon, she never had a normal 90's teen life, she would be trying to keep the apartment clean, every night, from the age of just 5 years old to 13.

What happened at 13? Well it's quite obvious; Delphine Fleur Reine had passed away, Katherine was kicked out was struggling for money. She had been staying in the school shed for 4 years unnoticed, but on her 17th birthday, she had managed to sneak onto a plane to America, hoping her life could be better there.

As Katherine stepped off of the plane and evaded questioning, she noticed a bike was left discarded; having no method of travel, she took the bike and cycled for what seemed like hours, until she saw a small town. Forks.

The girl finally arrived, but with one issue: where was she to stay?

She shrugged and looked around until she saw a park, great, couldn't get much better.

There were several parks back in the city, but they were are wrecked, either by some gang from down the street or some drunk guy coming back from a night out. That was the usual case anyway, nobody could suspect it would be of somebody with supernatural strength, chasing after it's prey...

That's when a snap of a stick could be heard from around the corner, coming from the forest, most likely a wild animal, or was it?

'Que diable...?'

Katherine stood there, scanning her surroundings once more, before walking into the very same forest where the noise came from, unafraid. What was the worst that would happen? She could die was one thing, but it certainly wasn't the worst. It would help her, put her miserable life to an end.