Chapter 5

"I bought you flowers."

~~~~

"Don't even fucking lie to me, Rachel! I know you've been cheating on me too! I've seen your phone—"

"You've gone through my phone?"

I pushed my hair back and felt it fall around my face. "If you didn't want me to see the texts, you shouldn't have left your phone out. I took a glance to see who it was then I saw the naked ass man on the other end."

"Do you love me?"

"No. I wouldn't have cheated on you if I did."

"Aren't you going to ask me too?"

"If you love me?" She nodded. "No. God no! You wouldn't have cheated on me either if you loved me! It's not a fucking one-way street! We're done, Rachel."

"What? Is this because of me fucking another guy or because you've got this obsession with some girl you met in college?"

"A little bit of both."

"Get your things and go. Whenever you get back, move out. Whatever you leave, I'll just throw out or something."

"I'll have to uh, make a few trips. If that's alright."

"Yeah. Whatever. The boxes we used to move in here are in the attic still."

I bought the house we moved into and she wanted it? I knew it'd now probably become some whore house. It was a nice house too. A lot of money. At that point, I didn't even want it anymore. She could let it become a whore house.

"I'll get going then. I had this hotel through the end of the week. When you leave, put it under my name. I'll pay for it." I got up and headed off towards the bedroom.

I packed up my two suitcases of things and called for an Uber. Then I called another hotel close by and found a room for a good price.

I didn't bother saying a goodbye to Rachel. I walked out and took the elevator down. My Uber was waiting outside and I told him where we were headed.

It was a quick drive, so I was able to check into my room and go lay down for a couple of minutes. I had my phone in my hands and typed out Alessia's number into it and texted her quickly.

Me: Don't forget I'm picking you up tonight :)

I needed a nap and a shower. I double checked the time. I had well over five hours, so I set an alarm to wake me up to shower in three hours.

I ducked my head back down into my car as fans practically chased after me. Thank God for security.

"Did you get what you needed, Miss?" My driver asked me.

I looked down at the dozen red roses. "Yep. The sunglasses didn't keep me very safe though." I joked. "You know where you're going?"

"I do. We'll be there shortly. It's not very far."

He wasn't lying when he said that. Before I knew it, we were pulling in front of a house. I thought she lived in Manchester...I was now officially confused.

"I will be right back." I said. I stepped out of the car and went up to the door. I knocked a couple times before a blonde answered it. "Leah, right?"