The Honored One (part 2): The power of a 100% Otsutsuki

Start from the beginning

Boruto then started hearing sounds he saw electricity formed between the two attacks and the forces of attraction were so strong that both got closer to each other and fused.

The attack then surprised boruto from the back, then it started chasing boruto, Kaito started laughing like a maniac and said, " You're right now witnessing the power of this form boruto the positive, negative and neutral

The attack then surprised boruto from the back, then it started chasing boruto, Kaito started laughing like a maniac and said, " You're right now witnessing the power of this form boruto the positive, negative and neutral. This is the atomic destroyer when the condensed positive and condensed negative annihilate each other and form a form of energy strong enough to cause the nucleus of atoms to split apart causing you to start losing your own atoms and become nothing." Boruto who tried to escape it got hit by it, but he activated the karma in time as he was far away, so no one was capable of seeing him, then deactivated his karma and returned to the battlefield. 

Boruto then tried to land a hit on him, but he wasn't capable of touching him, as there was something between him and Kaito that acted as a barrier. Kaito laughed and shouted, "BORUTOOO! DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT I WOULD PUT MY GUARD DOWN AROUND YOU UNLESS I HAD SOME FORM OF PROTECTION FROM YOU? SAY HI, TO INFINITY A BARRIER THAT FILTERS OUT THINGS ON AN ATOMIC LEVEL AND NOTHING CAN PASS THROUGH IT."

Boruto then jumped out of the way, as Kaito started releasing Neutral. Boruto then started to move around Kaito trying to lose the Neutral and remember Katasuke's words about light.

FLASHBACK

Boruto walked into the science laboratory in Konoha and met with The scientist of the leaf village, Katatsuki, who was working on his new invention. Boruto then asked, " Hey Katasuke-san, what are you working on?" Katasuke lost focus and the invention broke, he just sighed and answered boruto by saying, " It's an atomic splitter, which works by condensing light creating enough energy to cause the proton and electrons to be energised enough to start a nuclear destruction causing atomic fission for my newest invention the gauntlets of explosions ." Boruto was surprised, but then asked, " But wait, how's it possible to reach the protons within the nucleus and of the atom without breaking it down?" Katasuke replied, "Well, you see boruto anything that travels at the speed of light or faster is actually travelling on a subatomic level, which means that they are broken down into photons, which are smaller than electrons and they are small enough to enter the nucleus."

END OF FLASHBACK

Boruto then started to figure out, if he could move faster than light then how is he not capable of bypassing the infinity barrier. he then went for another punch, but he realised something and that it was the fact that the barrier seemed to be condensed at one point than another, which made boruto understand something, that the barrier works on an atomic level by nature, but when it comes to him not bypassing the barrier actually changes/ becomes condensed at Kaito's will, where it becomes a filter on sub-atomic level when he identifies someone as danger or a threat

Boruto then decided to make Kaito lose control over the neutral attack. he then started to charge himself up with lightning to increase his speed and used his lethal boruto stream