chapter 21

After some Hours,Manik come back home safely along with his babies,Now they all sitting beside Ayan who is sleeping because of medicines effect,Arman hugging Nandini tightly,He is very scared after what he did,Manik who gently caressing Ayan’s hand,Moloy sat beside Arman while holding his hand.

Nandini-Arman,Go and take a shower hmm,Now Ayan is fine buba.

Arman-N.oo…

Manik(sigh)-You don’t need to be scared or feel any regret about what you did. It's not bad,She deserves this if you won’t kill,I kill her by myself,so relax.

Arman-Then why are you ignoring me?

Manik(pull him in hug)-Because I am Mad,How can you take out my Gun,without telling me?What if something happened to you?You don’t know how I became scared when I saw Gun in your hands.Next time if you do any stupidity at least tell me.

Arman(pout)-Sorry,And Promise next time I will tell you(giggle)

Manik-You brat,Now go and take a shower then come back.

Arman-Ok

Manik-Good boy

Arman leaves from there and they smile and look at Ayan whose head is sweating badly,Nandini wipes sweat from his forehead.

He is not your brother.One day he will snatch your happiness.He snatched everything from you,your parents,your house, your place,mark my words,you left alone…

You left alone…

He will snatch everything from you and that time you remember my words….

Ayan-Noooooooo

He sat on the bed with a jolt and breathed heavily,Moloy cupped his face,and Nandini rubbed his back.

Moloy-Bacha what happened?

Ayan(slowly)-Nothing,Where is Arman?

He looked everywhere,Manik smiled and pulled him on his lap and kissed on his cheeks.

Manik-He is taking a shower,well don’t talk if you feel pain.

Ayan-Hmmm,It’s paining

He snuggles into a hug and tries to touch his neck but Manik stops him.

Manik-No,Don’t touch

Ayan made a pout and Moloy patted on Nandini’s head softly.

On the other hand,Arman stood under the shower with his eyes close and breathed heavily.

They don’t love you,They are nothing to you,One day they threw you out….

He opened his eyes and took a long breath. He turned off the shower and took a scissor and gave a small cut on the right side of stomach. He sat on the floor and smiled.

Arman-Sorry Papa,Sorry Dadu but it’s not in my control,I love this,I can’t live without this,I try,I try for all of you but I can’t,It’s making me suffocate,I know I made a promise with all of you but..(breath)Now I am feeling better,Sorry…

He said and stood from the floor……

After sometimes he entered the room and saw Ayan on Manik’s lap he smiled and went near them and smacked on Ayan’s back.

Arman-What’s up bro?

Ayan-You stupid,how dare you?Can’t you see I am not well?

Arman(eye roll)-Come on Drama Queen it’s just a small cut,stop overreacting.