chapter 12

Nandini clench her fists angrily and stand from the chair.

Nandini(angrily)-What are you doing here?

She had no emotions,Manik looked at her and then at Arman who slowly put hand down and looked at them with a confused face.

Manik(Extra sweetly)-Oh Sweety I know you are angry with me and don't worry,I will make up with you later but now I need to take care of my champ…

He said and ran toward Arman and hugged him,Nandini's eyes winded, she gritted her teeths and looked at Ayan who held her hand.

Ayan(whisper)-Mom,You know na Arman's condition so please for him bear this

He said and smiled at Nandini who left from there without saying anything,Ayan glared at Manik and went to the left but stopped by Manik.

Manik-Hy Yeh breakfast for both of you,I know tumhari mom ne kuch nahi khaya ho ga right?And iss condition mein she needs extra care and healthy food so don't let her eat any canteen food.

Ayan stare at him for sometime and started to think how Manik can hurt his mother,How much he care about her this all things making him suffocating and give him headache,without any fight he snatch the bag from Manik's hands and left from there but one thing he know something is fishy,there is still some puzzles left and he know only one person can solve this and the person none other than AYAN MALHOTRA……

Manik smiled at Ayan and looked back at Arman who glaring at him,Manik held ears and made pout.

Manik(cutely)-Champ you know what?I try my best to cancel this meeting but it's very important please forgive your Papa

Arman-Why mumma is angry with you?something happened?Why I feeling like you all hiding something from me even Ayan started to ignore me,main kuch kia hai kia?Mumma also scold me without any reason,Dadu also come only once in a week and Mumma she always beside me but I can't feel her presence,she looking lost,please if there is something then don't hide,tell me,I am not a kid please.

Manik looks at his glossy eyes and hugs him tightly.

Manik-No Champ we are not hiding anything from you it's j.ust they are all mad at me because I left you in this condition if you forgive me they all forgive me too.

Arman-But I am not mad at you,I can understand work is also important.

Manik-Yehi toh ab yeh baat in brainless logo ko kon samjhaye

Arman-Excuse me

Manik-array meri jaan mera woh matlab nahi tha chalo breakfast karte hai bahut bhook lagi hai.

Arman(excitedly)-Kya bna k laye ho?

Manik-For me pratha

Arman(gritted his teeths)-I mean for me?

Manik-um for you Khichdi

Arman-Fu…I mean Yukk

Manik-Champ you know na your wounds still not recovered so you can eat only this.

Arman(whine)-Why only this?

Manik-Please na agar aap kya khao ge toh main aap ko ghar le jaunga 

Arman-Deal?

Manik-Deal

Arman smiled and started to eat happily,Manik looked at him and ruffled his hair but his heart was beating fastly.How Arman reacted after knowing the truth,will he also start to hate him? All thoughts make him sweaty,he immediately stands from the bed.

Manik-Main Doctor se baat kar k ata hu ok

Arman-Ohk

Manik left from there,he came outside of the Hospital and took a cigarette pack.On the other hand,Ayan made small bites and started to feed Nandini who ate like babies with a frown,Ayan glared at her.