4. KUNAL RAJVANSH

Prisha's POV

I woke up at 5 the next morning, Aadi was still asleep as I got fresh and made preparations for the day. It was seven when I was done and it was time for my baby to wake up which he did. Sitting on the bed he started rubbing his eyes, and mumbled " Mumma"

" Here, come let's feed you. " I still breastfeed him once in the morning. He was too cranky when I stopped, so the doctor said to continue it for a while until he is a bit older.

As for the rest of the day, he eats what everyone else does, you just have to divide his portion into small bites that he can fill in his mouth and he'll eat all of it. After he was done, I took him to the bathroom and got him ready, " Prisha, is he awake? " Mom's voice sounded just as I made him wear his shoes.

" Yes maa. Daadi is here, we'll play with daadi, until mumma gets ready okay? " I said my last sentence directed at my baby, to which he nodded his head. Opening my door I saw maa standing there, " Good morning aadi, good morning Prisha. "

" Morning maa. "
" Goo Mor ing daadi. " Aadi said, he breaks the words he thinks are too long into two to make them easier to say.

" Come, let's go and let mumma get ready. " " Yea.. " He said in his bubbly tone and went to maa.
" I'll be there in 10 minutes. "
" Hmm. "

And she took him downstairs. I wore a suit and tied my hair in a ponytail. My hair wasn't as long as they used to be, reaching just below my shoulder blades. I wasn't keen on applying makeup but it still looked dull to go out barefaced, as maa says it, so I just applied a light lipstain over my lips and I was done.

We had breakfast, while aadi won't eat for a while now as he was just fed upstairs, he still sits with me for breakfast and maa would feed him when he starts getting hungry.
" Prisha, I'll be at the company. You should be able to take care at the hotel. Right? "

" Ji baba, I'll call if I need anything. "
" Hmm. Don't overwork yourself, both of you, it's good if it goes well but if it doesn't then don't worry too much about it. Is that clear? " Maa said from her seat.

" Yes maa. "
" Ji madam. " I and baba both said at the same time and he passed me a wink over the table.

Taking my bag from where I had left it on the couch, I bent to my baby's level and said, " I'll miss my aadi. " And kissed his forehead.
" Me me. " He replied with a toothy grin and pecked both my cheeks once. Me too, that's what he meant.
" Bye" I waved at him and he did the same, " Bye"

The preparations were already done at the hotel and while the Rajvansh's weren't going to arrive till 12 in noon, I still wanted to make sure everything was done. I trusted our staff, they are good at their work, but still this collab is more like an inspection for me. Like they're coming to pass judgement. I had just checked the rooms when my secretary, Aditi came running out of the elevator.

I knew something was wrong, she was panicking and Aditi never panics. She has been with me from the start, and even when I've had a few breakdowns she was the sane one, always calm. But now she was panicking and I'm sure whatever she was planning on saying will make me panic too.

" They're here. "

" What? They weren't supposed to be here for another 2 hours. " Yup this is totally worth the panic.
" But they are. " We both started walking towards the elevator, " One more thing. "

" What's more important than this? "
And her voice sounded overly loud in the elevator, so I was sure I couldn't miss what she said.
" Mr. Rajvansh is here. "

" Which Mr. Rajvansh? Aditi I need you to be clear. " There are only three people who are entitled to this title, but I don't want it to be any of them. Anyone else would work.
" Kunal Rajvansh. "