Yoongi *yells* : UNDERSTOOD !

Kook /Hopi / jin : y-yes .

Yoongi : good ! Let's go now .

After 2 days

Jin *crying * : kookie , there is no sound of him . I told you we should tell yoongi about his illness maybe he will allow us to feed him ar just  give him water .

Kook : *hugs jin * I tried but every time I try to call jimin's name  he gets angry  and punish me as well ... What should we do ?!

Jin : *wipes his running nose * w-what about we tell joonie hyung maybe he will help us .

Kook : *sighs * jinie , joon is angry at Jimin because he take bills behind our back . think about it if I told him he didn't eat behind our back as well . what will be his reaction !

Jin : b-but let's try 🥺

kook : *sigh* ok . now don't cry see your eyes is so red and puffy . *pecks his eyes then his lips *

________________

Joon is on the library .he is so unfocused as he is reading an physical book but his mind in full of jimin . thats when kook and jin come and told him about jimin's illness and how they went to the hospital after kook found him unconscious on the floor  . he got really mad at him not just because he did it behind their back but because he ignored himself and was so careless about his health .

Jin : joon hyung  you will talk to yoongi hyung ,right ?! * puppy eyes *

Joon : yes , now go and eat you didn't eat your breakfast today I saw how you were just playing with your food *glare*

Jin : *pouts while looking down* okie .

Kook : hyung , don't worry I will feed him just try to talk to yoongj hyung . there is no sound of jimin today like he didn't yell or tried to knock on the door even he didn't cruise yoongi at all from this morning .

Joon : WHAT ?! AND YOU ARE TELLING ME NOW !! .* rabbing the edge of his nose*  OK OK sorry ... *sigh* .. I will tell yoongi now , take the key from him then we will check on jimin OK ... Wait for me .

He run to the living room as yoongi was so focused  on his laptop doing his work. He stand in front of him which made yoongi to look at him confusedly .

Joon : we need to talk now !

Yoongi : hmm .about what ?!

Joon : jimin .

Yoongi *angrily* : don't mention his name ever aga__

Joon : yoongi, he is sick .he was at the hospital once because the rare of food .kook found him unconscious on the floor pale and cold . and he is the one who didn't eat on order to please us with a good pretty body and at the end he ignored his health . and there is no sound of him from this morning I'm afraid that something happened to him . please yoongi give me the key at least let us feed him and give him some water . please .

Yoongi *coldly* :  no !

Joon *angrily * : No ?! ... I know you are a mafia but you forget you are a human too . yoongi think as a human not a f*cking monster you can punish him in another way but like this you are going to kill him . and excuse me I won't stand still watching him die in front of my own eyes without doing anything . keep your f*cking keys with yourself . I will get him out by my own and you will just f*cking sit here . oh and one more thing if I found anything happened to him .I won't allow you to even ask his forgiveness ! .... Note it.

(Joon angrily left downstairs and kicked the door with his legs  a couple of times then it's finally opened . he quickly run inside to find an unconscious jimim . he was so pale and thin and there was blood coming out of his wrist while his hand was holding a thin piece of glass which was full of his blood as well . a sign that he tried to kill himself 😔.