27 - A Penetrating Lesson

Trigger Warning: This chapter contains descriptions of non-consensual gay male sex. If such descriptions disturb or upset you in any way, please do not attempt to read them. Non-consensual sex is a crime. Help and counseling can be had in the United States by calling the National Sexual Abuse Hotline at 1-800-656-HOPE.

"Will someone tell me where Cadet Lee is?" he asked as calmly as he could muster, when in fact his mind pictured Lee hooked up to life support. The cadets looked at each other, and Cadet Burns was the only one who kept a stone face. The others smirked.

"Cadet Starkwether!" Will barked, in a manner that startled the boys. The Cadet stood straight as a ramrod.

"Yes, Sir!" he barked in return.

"Did anything happen to Cadet Lee that would prevent him from attending class today. Did last night's disciplinary actions harm him? Is he in the infirmary?"

"Permission to speak freely, Sir!" he asked with a true shit-eating redneck grin.

"Granted!"

"I'd be surprised if Jeb were able to walk straight. He got so much cum dumped in that hole last night that he'll be leaking for days! He was a tight fuck when the fun started, but he's been stretched every which way, Sir!"

All the cadets, except for Franklin Burns, laughed. Which filled Will with astonishment. Astonishment...and a quiet rage. "Cadets, do you think that's funny?"

"Sir, yes, sir!" they chorused. But not Cadet Burns.

"You think seeing a fellow cadet get raped is fun?"

This time, there wasn't an immediate response. The cadets looked at each other, unsure of what to answer. Then Starkwether said weakly, "Well, yeah. I mean, we were all beatin' each other off to it."

Cadet St. James added, "Then Headmaster Lee told us all to screw him. Sometimes two at a time."

Will's horror began to grow. "Did Jeb ever once ask you to stop? Did he ever say when someone was hurting him?"

"Sir, No, Sir!" Starkwether said firmly.

Cadet Burns stood and, with his face just inches from Starkwether, shouted, "Of course he didn't, you sadistic twat! He couldn't! Mr. Poulet, they strapped a dildo into his mouth. His hands were tied. His legs were being held apart."

Will looked up into the ceiling camera. "Headmaster General, would you mind if I had them demonstrate?" And he waited. The boys looked surprised. He'd just exposed the fact that their Headmaster had eyes in every classroom. Will thought they may have guessed it, but now they knew for certain.

It was a full 90 seconds before William, who'd never once taken his eyes off the camera, heard the Headmaster reply, with the liquid noise of masturbation in the background, "Proceed, Mistuh Poulet."

"Cadet Burns, you may leave if you wish." Will wanted to give the sensitive kid that option. He was not surprised when he said, "No, Mr. Poulet, I'll stay. I know Jeb's a foul-mouthed bully, but he didn't deserve what they dished out. I'll witness this, for his sake."

"Strip, Cadet Starkwether!" The Cadet looked bewildered.

"What the fuck? What's your deal, Poulet? I didn't do nothin' wrong!"

"Were you the one who suggested a gangbang rape as Jeb's punishment?" Will watched the kid quickly turn his head away. "I thought so. I'm asking your fine classmates to show me how it was done."

"No fuckin' way am I strippin'!" he sneered, and then spat.

"Gerald, a 'field fuck' is a time-honored punishment in the Marines. Not that you'd have the integrity it takes to become one. Boys, hold him tightly."

Against six fellows, Starkwether didn't stand a chance. Will had to use scissors to cut his pants off; the shirt, boxers and T-shirt tore easily. He tied Gerald's socks together, found a clean eraser in the supply closet; put it in a sock, tied the socks together and gagged him.

The Cadet was hard the entire time, so this was obviously part of a fantasy for him. Will grabbed his precum-covered dick and said in his ear, "First, I'm going to open your ass wide, just like Jeb's." The Cadets were busy undressing themselves. Will only took off his Henley.

He looked at his students. Orrin Sanders had a cock the size of an extra tall beer can, and Will directed him to kneel on the desk in front of Starkwether, who – unsurprisingly – attempted to deep-throat it. Will unscrewed one side of his necklace and slathered his right arm and hand with lube.

He screwed the cap back on and had Cadet Burns open the other end. "Hold this under each of Gerald's nostrils, pinching the other closed when you do it. This is amyl nitrate, also called poppers. Take a hit if you want to, but close it tightly when you're done." Franklin did as he was told. When Gerald's hole began to push back for more of Will's fingering, he made a cone-shape of his fist and thrust in past the first, then Gerald's inner ass ring until his arm was elbow deep.

"Is that fun?" Will said sarcastically. "My upper arm has a bicep that's gonna make you cry." Starkwether's body tried to thrash about, but each movement drove Will's arm deeper inside him, and his dick was no longer hard. "He's been driven past his fantasy," Will thought.

He began to pump his forearm in and out. Will motioned to Burns to give Starkwether another amyl hit. It took another minute until he felt the ass muscles relax, and Gerald's manhood regained its rigor. It was time, and Will's bicep muscle slipped past the anal sphincter, stretching it 6 inches in diameter. Then he pulled out in one swift motion.

"Now, Cadets – fuck the living shit out of your brother cadet. Make sure you leave every single drop of your load inside him!" It didn't take long for their spunk to spew. By this point, Starkwether was simply lying limply on the desk. Will noticed a sex-induced, loopy smile on his face.

Will took an empty coffee mug from the desk and held it up to Gerald's butthole. "Squeeze, Gerald. Drop your collected loads." The other cadets stared in fascination, mesmerized by the milky waterfall that collected in the mug. Will had debated this final touch last night but decided it would confirm his submission to Headmaster Lee's rules.

"Cadets, if we are honest with each other, and look out for each other, and most of all, respect each other, then we are truly brothers for life – true Seeds of Priapus. To cement our bond, we will each drink from this, once Cadet Starkwether adds his own seed." Will handed the mug to Gerald, who came after six strokes, filling the mug to overflowing. Each drank, surprised that the taste was sweet.

"Headmaster General," Will barked, "We have saved some for you. Would you like it, to share in our brotherhood? Or shall I save it for Jeb, whenever he rejoins us?"

Another pause, but this time shorter. "Bring it to me."

After the boys had dressed, Will asked Gerald to wait a moment. He laid a hand on his shoulder, and whispered, "Now, you will tell me where the hell Jeb is, or my arm won't be the last big thing up your ass."

Gerald started to violently shudder. "Don't tell him I told you...he's in the basement. They're edging him – jerking him until he almost comes, and then they stop. Four times an hour, every hour. Sir...You were right, Sir. None of it is funny."