no slappy please

Jin made you stand infront of them but then the room's door opened and tae came inside and after seeing the view scared y/n jk and jin with a stern face he understood his Little trouble maker has thrown another stunt...

Tae - hello hyung. What happened what this trouble maker did now (looking at your almost crying face )

Jk sighed and told everything to tae and now tae also had a stern face and you poor baby was now more scared...

Tae - y/n (stern)

And yeah now you started sobbing...

They all sighed..
Tae went and sat beside jk and jin and now you were standing infront of them while sobbing..
Tae looked at others and give them a look of let me handle as they nodded..

Tae - y/n come here in front of me (stern)

As you didn't want to make him more angry you went in front of him while talking baby steps..
When you reached infront of him he held your both hands in his one and trapped you between his legs and you started crying hard..melting all of their heart as tae left your hand and picked you up and made you sit on his lap as you hugged him tightly and started crying in his embrace..

Tae - shh shhh it's ok baby don't cry (rubbing your back softly)

Y/n - s-sorry oppaa i-i don't w-want s-slappy please o-oppa i-it h-hurts (crying hard)

Tae - my bubba no slappy ok now stop crying you are our brave girl right (kissed you head)

After awhile you calm a little..

Tae - bubba look at oppa (soft)

As you slowly peeked out and saw their soft faces and rested your head in tae chest feeling safe ..
While they sighed after looking at you red face which was due to crying..

Jk - aww my baby looks like cute small tomato (booped your nose)

As you pouted..

jin took a wet tissue and wiped your face and kissed your forehead..

Jin - my cupcake got really scared hmm (softly )

As he kneeled in front of tae to reach your level as you looked at him with your doe eyes and nodded cutely..

Jin - awww we are sorry cupcake for scaring you but what you did was dangerous right (kissed your both puffy eyes)

Y/n - sorryy (looking down with a sad pout)

As jin sighed and cares your hair softly..

Jk - i got really scared princess if I would have not caught you,you would have injured yourself badly (looked at her softly)

Y/n - I'm really sorry oppa i-(your voice cracked as you were about to cry again)
I-i(gut cut when jk put his finger on your lips and shushed you )

Jk - it's ok don't cry again what has been done is done (wiped the tears which just came in your eyes)

Tae - but if you do something careless like this again I won't forgive you easily (little stern)

Y/n - sworry I will try to not do this again
(Said while looking down with a Sad pout)

Jin - what do you mean by try to not do this again you should say you will not do this again (flicked your forehead)

Y/n - awwhh sorryy i won't do this again now happy (pouted rubbing your forehead)

As they chuckled..

Jk - is it hurting (cares your butt )

Y/n - yesh a little you smacked hard (pouted)

Jk - I'm sorry I got angry princess (kissed your forehead)

Y/n - I'm soo kind soo i will forgive you but control your anger mister (cute glare)

As they laughed out loud...

Jk - ohh then control you mischiefs and I will not get angry (chuckling)

Y/n - yeah yeah I know I'm a great so stop complimenting me (hair flip)

Jin - drama queen (chuckled and lightly flicked your forehead)

As you giggle..

...........

To be continued..

I'm really sorry for the short part :"")...

Comment your reviews and opinions....

Thanks for reading<3333....