Coming back

Dearest diary,

I'm back after a week. I'm sat at my gate, I'll be boarding in about 15 mins to Paris, then from there to the uk.

What a week. Dubai, thank you. Actually I should say thank you to my sister and BIL. And honestly I worked on myself to just relax and enjoy myself.
I was doing well until about Thursday night. But was fine by Friday night (last night).

Dubai met my expectations. It is slightly overrated once you've done everything but everywhere is the same everywhere you go. Once you've done everything, there's not much else to do. But Dubai vs the Uk? 100% Dubai. Ngl, I think any country tops the UK lol.

I can cross this off my bucket list. Wallah I've been wishing and wanting to go to Dubai since I was a teen. Alhamdulilah.

I made so many good memories. I was so happy. Like I said, hit a bump in the road around Thursday - Friday. I even ended up speaking to my BIL's sister, so kinda my sister in law.

I had quality time with my sister and I stayed up until 3am last night and you know when you hit that point in the night when you're just so tired everything is funny? I randomly got the giggles and ended up taking the piss out of our pics, where we look goofy and I started laughing until I cried for agessss. I haven't felt PURE happiness like that in so long. My sister ended up filming me cos I was so happy and laughing lol.

I did some life thinking on this trip. Not too much as I didn't wanna feel overwhelmed. But I realised a lot of stuff. A lot about my life, the people in my life. Myself. I honestly think I matured a little bit more.

I am genuinely dreading coming back to the UK. Just the view itself from the airplane is so depressing and bleak. I'm already getting holiday blues. Even my sister said to me one night, she was like I think you're gonna feel a little sad when you go back to the uk. I was like yeah.

I managed to completely finish my assignment , I mean it's not 100% complete. I sent a draft off to my lecturer. But I do wanna do final touches to it and get more ideas but I'm pretty much done.

Dubai was like another world. I tried so many new things. Everything I wanted to do and see and try, I did.

I held my tears in saying bye to my sister. She's gonna be visiting soon. But it was such a happy time and good byes are always hard. She sent me cute texts after we said goodbye and i teared up instantly. We had nice sister talk too. Not too much, but things in my life and topics like  A. I think I got a nice tan. But obviously mainly went out in the night. I can't think of a favourite day or thing I have. It was all so good.

I'm boarding now.
I'll write more about everything after.

InshAllah it's a safe flight.
Bye diary 🫶🏼